Chapter 5

(Pic of Anna^)

Isaiah

"Isaiah!" I heard Jordan call from outside my room. I carefully laid Ella down on my bed and covered her up before I rushed out to the hallway.

"What happened!? Is she alright!?" I demanded.

"She's awake!" He exclaimed, smiling as my face lit up. I sprinted past him. "Watch Ella for me." I yelled before disappearing.

I stopped in the doorway of the infirmary as a doctor walked out.

"Ah, Alpha. She is a fighter. But she is  severly dehydred so just make sure she has enough to drink and eats something soon. She can leave whenever your ready."

I nodded my thanks and entered the room. She was gorgeous. Her blonde hair fell over here eyes slightly.

She saw me and her face flushed, a shy smile on her face.

"Hello." She whispered, her voice shaking.

"Hello." I said, slowly walking towards her. She kept her eyes focused intently on her hands.

"H..how can you ever love someone like me?" She whispered, her voice weak.

"I can because you are beautiful. I love you and I always will. I am here to protect you, and I will do so at whatever cost." I said firmly. I slowly pulled her chin up to where she was looking at me. I couldn't help but react to the shocks that went through my entire body from that one single touch.

"Do you trust me enough to let me lead you to your sister?" I asked softly. More than anything I wanted to swing her up into my arms and never put her down again, but I pushed the desire away to the back of my mind. I would wait until she was ready.

She nodded eagerly and tried to stand. As soon as she let go of her bed, her knees buckled. I gently caught her and swiped her up bridal style.

"Sorry love. But if you can't walk, I'm going to walk for you." I said, smirking as her face heated up. We reached my room and I saw that Ella was awake. As soon as she saw Anna, she was off the bed and at my feet.

"Anna!" She yelled, excited to see her sister.

I sat her down reluctantly but I kept a firm grip on her waist incase she needed it.

"Hey baby." Anna said as she hugged her.

As she stretched her arm to hug her, I got a glimpse at the self hard that Ella talked about. It was bad.