Chapter 45

Isaiah

I rolled over, expecting Anna to be there for me to cuddle on but all I was met with was cold empty sheets.

I got up, trying to rub the sleep from my eyes as I walked towards the bathroom. I was about to knock when I heard a shreik.

I burst into the bathroom, only to find my pregnant mate sitting in the closed toilet seat surrounded by my mother, sister and Damien.

"What on earth are you guys doing?" I asked.

They all moved and I saw that Anna was crying. I frowned and ran over to her.

"Anna? Babe, talk to me what's wrong?" I asked franticly as I put my hand on hers as she hid her face and shook uncontrollably.

"Everyone out. Now!" I growled. They all left, leaving me alone with my now sobbing mate.

"Anna, baby. What's wrong!?" I asked as I gently peeled her hands away from her face and looked into her puffy eyes.

"Look at me!" She whispered, sounding so sad that my heart broke.

"I am. And your beautiful just like always baby girl!"

She stood up and went to the big mirror and lifted her shirt.

"Look at this!" She said, sounding heart broken.

She pointed to her large stomach and the small stretch marks that were showing on her stomach from where her fragile skin was stretching on her thin frame.

"I think their beautiful. Besides, you only have 2 more months babe. And then, you'll go back to normal size and we will have our own little baby!" I said, holding her face gently in my hands and kissing the tip of her nose.

"What do you mean 2 months left? I should have 6! I'm only 3 months!" She said fanticly.

"Babe, it's an Alpha baby. Even normal werewolves pregnancys don't last more that 7 months. The babies just develop faster than human babies." I said, slowly caressing her arms up and down to calm her. She visibly relaxed and leaned against my chest.

"This is hard." She muttered. I smiled and nodded.

"Yes, but it'll get easier." I assured her as she led me back to bed.

"I hope so." She muttered.

Me and you both baby girl.