Chapter 10

(Pic of Lexie ^)

Anna

"Lexie what the hell!" Isaiah screamed in the small blonds face. Normally when an Alpha would use that authority voice, people shrink back in fear. But not this girl.

She rolled her eyes at him instead. "Cool it hot shot." She told him and tried to run back over to me.

Isaiah stepped in front of me as he saw I was still kind of scared. I clung onto the back of his shirt, trying to control my shaking.

I mean, this girl just attacked me and sat on me for god sake.

She groaned in annoyance. "Isaiah stop being a pup! I just wanna talk to her!" She said, trying again to get to me.

Isaiah growled a warning and Lexie stepped back, rolling her eyes but stopped trying.

"Fine." She said. She bent over and looked around Isaiah.

"Hey there. Lexie Reedman.  Me and you are gonna be besties. Weather pussy pup here likes it or not." She said, smirking at Isaiah at the obvious nickname.

I couldn't help but laugh.

Lexies face lit up and she pointed at me. "See! I told you someone other than me would like that nickname!" She said, pumping her fist, obviously quiet proud of herself.

I giggled again and Isaiah smiled, lightening up and pulling me next to him to put his arm around my waist.

"Lexie, if I go back downstairs, are you going to scare my mate again, or are you going to behave?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

It sounded like he was scolding a child. As if on que, Lexie put on the perfect innocent face before answering. "I got this. Again, we is gonna be besties." Lexie said.

I secretly called myself a nerd at the need to correct her horrid grammar.

Isaiah nodded and leaned down and kissed my forehead. "I'll come get you tonight before dinner." He whispered in my ear before walking to the door.

"Behave." He yelled at Lexie as he left.

Lexie rolled her eyes.

"Pussy pup." She mumbled.

As soon as we sat down, she started talking a mile a minuet.

'My god this girl can talk!' I thought to myself.

I listened and just smiled.

Oi, this is gonna be a LONG couple hours.