Chapter 2- Trial and Execution

Embarassing Memories and Shameful Secrets
Trial of Chihiro Fujisaki
8 ???

*3rd Person's POV*

"Monokuma: Now that we're all here, I'll explain the class trial rules. Everyone here will have to fight and argue their way to find the killer. If you guys guess right, I will kill only the blackened. If you guess wrong, I'll kill everyone here, and only the blackened will leave this school. Any questions?"

"Mondo: Wait. So even if the killer is revealed and someone still pick the wrong person, you'll still kill us?"

"Monokuma: I will only kill the one who guess wrong, along with the killer as well. Any more questions?"

"Byakuya: So, just to confirm, if the killer isn't revealed and we guess wrong, you'll kill everyone including the actual killer?"

"Monokuma: Yes. Any more questions?"

*everyone shakes their heads*

"Monokuma: Good. Before we start..."

*tablets appear in front of everyone, excluding Harlian*

"Monokuma: This tablet is connected to your handbook with every piece of evidence you find. Now, let's get started, shall we?"

"Hifumi: Wait, how come Harli doesn't have a tablet?"

"Harlian: My handbook went missing sometime between last night and today"

"Makoto: Well, let's start from there"

"Byakuya: Actually, there will be no need for a trial"

"Monokuma: You know the killer? Beware that if you guess wrong, everyone in this room dies"

"Byakuya: I'm well aware and the killer is none other than...tell them, Makoto"

"Makoto: Um....well, the killer is a serial killer"

"By akuya: They're in this room as we speak"

"Aoi: A serial killer? Trapped here with us? That's crazy"

"Yasuhiro: Yeah, nobody here is a serial killer"

"Byakuya: The real killer is none other than Genocider Syo"

"Harlian: Okay, now you're being plain right stupid. Syo isn't here"

"Makoto: No, it's true. Genocider Syo is here"

"Harlian: Mhm. I'll believe that when there's proof"

"Byakuya: Oh, there's proof. Syo is Toko Fukawa"

"Harlian: Byakuya, you must want us all to die. What serial killer would be scared of blood? That's just plain right crazy"

"Toko: Y-y-you promised to k-k-keep it a s-s-secret if you'll g-g-go on a d-d-date with m-me!!"

"Byakuya: Who would go on a date with you?"

Toko fainted and out came Genocider Syo

"Syo: Hiya, punks. Oh, my shining white knight. Hiiiiiiiiiii"

"Byakuya: Ugh"

"Yasuhiro: Holy..."

"Sakura: Apparently, you killed Chihiro...I really doubt that"

"Syo: You're right I'm not the killer. There's proof too. Tell them, hun
*points to Makoto*"

"Makoto: O-okay. Well, I've never seen any crucifixion done by Genocider to use any extension cords. She always hangs their victims with her own scissors"