Chapter 4: Trial

Sayonara, Hope's Peak Academy:
Trial of Mastermind
??????

*3rd Person POV*

"Monokuma: Since this is the final trial, I'll be participating in the trial...and so will Arian. Everything that is said in this trial is 100% true!"

"Arian: Your tablets are connected with your handbook. All evidence that are needed for this trial are already added to your Truth Bullets. Sorry you guys couldn't get time to look at them..."

"Makoto: Where do we start? There's so much to talk about here..."

"Harlian: Can we start off with who is the mastermind?"

"Yasuhiro: We should. How many masterminds are there?"

"Monokuma: Oh? You're being serious. Are you okay?"

"Yasuhro: Don't answer that, I already know the answer"

"Harlian: You do?"

"Byakuya: Don't spit out bullshit, Yasuhiro. This is a serious matter here"

"Yasuiro: This is no bullshit, Byakuya. Arian Motono is the mastermind"

"Arian: Eh!? Why would I come to save you guys if I were the mastermind!?"

"Toko: Hiro. I-if she were the m-m-mastermind, she wouldn't be here r-right now"

"Yasuhiro: And!?"

"Kyoko: Hiro. Please, calm down"

"Makoto: Please, calm down and let us start from the beginning"

"Kyoko: I agree with Makoto. Hiro, what makes you thinks that Arian is the masterminds?"

"Yasuhiro: She gives off an eerie vibe"

"Harlian: My sister can not be the mastermind just because of that!"

"Byakuya: Let's all calm down, please. We know this is the last trial and we're all ready to leave this school, but we need to be level-headed and calm"

*everyone went silent*

"Monokuma: I'll say this, Arian is NOT the mastermind"

"Harlian: Thank you, psychotic bear"

"Monokuma: You're welcome, Ice Queen Motono"

"Toko: I'm curious about something...and I-I guess we can start from t-there... "

"Kyoko: About what, Toko?"

"Toko: Well, it was in the note O-ogre wrote us..."

"Byakuya: I've been wondering about that as well...Motono, are you responsible for the bodies that keep disappearing?"

"Arian+Harlian: Which one? There's two of us, you know"

"Byakuya: *glares at the duo in silence*"

"Harlian: Sorry...I always wanted to do that..."

"Arian: Yes"

"Makoto: How?"

"Arian: I created clones for all 16 of you...after you was either murder or executed, the clone disappears"

"Kyoko: So...we're clones?"

"Arian: Pretty much"

"Toko: W-w-what happens after this trial ends?"