Chapter 1-2

Kill Free or Live Hard:
Daily Life
Day and Night 2
Free Time Event #1

It was the next day. The morning announcement went off and everyone was in the cafeteria. Eating, talking, laughing, etc. Like what normal high school students would do....except being stuck in a high school with a maniac "Headmaster" telling you to kill your own classmates.

Everyone decided to find another way out, so they went their seperate ways. I went alone, seeing both Leon and Mondo by the iron door again. I turned around and away before they noticed me.

"Oy, Harli! Come help us with this door!" Leon called to me as I internally groaned, walking over to the two males.

"Since I'm not good with ideas..."

"......"

"Think of a way to undo this door"

"Why?"

"Whadda mean why?!"

"No"

"Ugh! Please?" Mondo coughed at the word before I smiled and walked up to the door, hearing two more set of footsteps coming our way.

"What are you guys doing?" Sayaka asked as I turned towards her. "Finding a way to undo this door, since Mon couldn't find a way to do it himself" I explained as I felt a glare from Mondo as I looked at the door up and down, tuning out their conversation. It died down when Makoto and Sayaka left, leaving me with the duo.

"Nothing...it looks like it's remote controlled. Meaning that there's a remote somewhere" I explained to them.

"Then let's go find this remote so we can escape!" Mondo exclaimed as I nodded. "I guess we can. Wanna join us, Leon?" I asked as he shook his head, leaving to go to the cafeteria. Both me and Mondo walked until we found a school store.

"Oh, hey...um...Junko, right?" I asked as she nodded, going back to looking around. Multiple stuff around the store...all having to be brought by Mono-coins.

"Do you have a coin?" I asked as he shook his head, making me check my pockets, nothing turned out. "Oh well. Let's look elsewhere" I said as we both walked out and ended up re-exploring the first floor. We stopped when we saw a shadowy figure enter my room.

"Hm? Wait!" I ran to my dorm and tried to open the door, but it was locked. I used my key and gotten in, but nobody was there. "The hell was that?" Mondo asked, walking in and looked around my room, slightly cringing.

"Screw you" I said bluntly as he flipped me off before sitting on my bean bags. I sat down and sighed. "Okay. But you saw that figure too, right?" I asked as he nodded.

"So I'm not crazy after all!" I sighed in relief as I laid back, closing my eyes for a few seconds. After opening them, I see a masked person in front of me. I looked into their eyes for a few, blinking a few times, then they vanished. "Holy!" I sat up and looked around, but they were gone. Mondo was looking around as well.

"Who or what the fuck is that!?" Mondo asked, getting peeved off. We both left my room and walked to the cafeteria. Everyone was there, holding some last-minute meeting.

"Good, you're here. Quick question. You wouldn't have happened to seen a shadowing figure walking around, would ya?" Some guy with a messy hairstyle and baggy clothes asked. "Um...who are you?" I asked bluntly as he gasped and held his hand to his heart.