Chapter 3-3

Erasure Completed
Deadly Life
Day 9 and 10

*Harlian's POV*
One day before Sakura's Death

"Harli!!! You're okay!!" Hina ran over and hugged me as I hugged her back, slightly smiling at her. "I'm fine...I just want some food" I said as I was accompanied by Hina and Sakura to the kitchen. I picked out alot of food and started to eat.

"What happened to your hand, Hina?" I asked, pointing to her hand as she shrugged it off. "Syo came out and said some rude things, but I'm okay now" She said and smiled as Sakura nodded, glancing out the door. "Mm. Glad you are" I said with my mouth full, walking out and seeing Hifumi getting choked by Celeste, so we didn't pay much attention to them. We sat down at one of the round tables and ate our breakfast.

"Hifumi!!! Care to explain these!!!" Celeste shouted as he held his hands up in surrender. "I-I-I-It wasn't me. Monokuma gave those to me!" He stuttered as the devil himself appeared with a computer. The monitor showed all of the males sneaking into the sauna where the girls were at yesterday.

"That's what I missed yesterday...!?" I asked as all the males tried to leave, but was stopped by Kyoko and Celeste, who were holding a rope long enough to tie down the four males.

"That's just embarassing for any female to go through!" He said, vanishing as the males tried to find a way to escape the female's wrath.

Meanless to say, they failed miserably.

□□□□□□□□□□□

We tied the boys up as Kyoko was holding a belt, Celeste holding a whip, Syo (Toko was embarassed, so she fainted) with her scissors, Sakura with her fists up and Hina with a...floatie. I was the only one without a weapon. Most of the items the girls are holding, we found out that Makoto gave them.

"You are a sincere dumbass, Makoto" Byakuya said as he sighed. "I was trying to be nice!" He said, frowning. "Well, that failed!" Byakuya yelled back at Makoto as he groaned. "Look. How about we apologize and let everyone go about their day?" He suggested as Kyoko hit him on his foot. He jumped up. "I wouldn't move if I were you..." I said as he struggled.

"How do we get out of this?" Hiro asked as everyone sighed. "You gentlemen are a disgrace. Sneaking up on us females in the sauna. How dare you!?" Celeste said, her aura visible and was red. The males attempted to move away (mainly Hifumi and Hiro, who were responsible for the whole ordeal...but Makoto and Byakuya tagged along with them) from us.

"Oh, don't fall into the..." Hina tried to say, but the males fell into the pool. "...pool..." She said quietly. Nobody moved from their spot as I sighed, jumping into the pool.

I swam all the way down and grabbed them, swimming up and letting the males breathe. "Eh? We could've left them there" Celeste said with boredom in her voice. She's really enjoying this... Sakura walked over and grabbed them. They panted and took heavy breaths.

"I don't understand why me and Makoto have to be punished for their inappropriate behavior" Byakuya said as Syo clipped off a piece of his hair. He shrieked and tried to squirm. "You both were there as well. Did I look goooooood?~" Syo said as Byakuya looked away in disgust.

"Harli. Please be the voice of reason and save us..." Hiro said as I raised an eyebrow at them. "Okay" I paused and turned towards the females. "We should leave them here for a couple of hours" I said as the males gasped and squirmed away, only to fall into the pool again. Sakura went in and saved them from drowning.

"That doesn't sound bad at all. Sounds good to everyone?" Kyoko asked as the females agreed while the males didn't. We actually did plan to leave them there for a few hours, but Hifumi opened his mouth.

"You females leave me no choice...if you don't let us go, I will show these photos to the entire world!" Hifumi declared, showing the photos. It was them in the sauna (I was in my room), naked. Oh, how this didn't end well for them...at all.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□

*Next Day*
One hour until Sakura's Death

"Okay! Keep these two perverts tied up and let me and Makoto go" Byakuya said as Kyoko shook her head. "No." She said, flinging her belt around, occasionally hitting either Makoto or Byakuya on 'accident' as she calls it. Syo kept clipping off tiny parts of Byakuya's hair, Celeste grabbing and tugging on Hifumi's cheeks. Leaving me to watch them torture the males.

What actually happened after Hifumi declared his ultimatum...instead gonna couple of hours, they stayed tied up for the whole night. It was the next day and we were figuring out what to do with them. Hina nor Sakura were with us. So it was just me, Celeste, Kyoko and Syo (Toko sneezed).

"We don't need this kind of torture in our lives. Monokuma is more than enough!" Hifumi said, as Celeste raised her eyebrow at the male. "Really? I can do much more worse than the bear" She said, glaring at him as he squirmed away.

"I think they had e..." I paused as the males fell into the pool again. I sighed and swam to get the males, letting the trio get them on the ground.

"...I think they learned their lesson" I said as Hifumi nodded. "Please! I can't survive without food. I'll die! Do you want me to die!?" Hifumi shouted.

"Yes"

"No"

"Soo evil...that's why I go for 3D girls..." Hifumi said as she looked over at me. I nodded and spoke up. "Okay, we'll let you four go" I said as Celeste, Kyoko and Syo walked around them. "You best be glad that we still have a voice of reason in our group" Celeste said as they untied the rope.

As soon as they were free, Makoto, Byakuya and Hiro ran out. Celeste ran after Hifumi...and caught him...poor soul. After cleaning up the mess we made, I left the pool area and went to search for Sakura and Hina.

As I reached the stairs to the 1st floor, Hina ran towards me and grabbed my wrist. "Harli-Chan! It's an emergency!" She said with a scared expression as we were running up the stairs. After climbing flights of stairs, we finally reached a door.

"What's wrong?" I asked as she tried opening the door, but didn't budge open. "The hell? Is it locked?" I asked aa she school her head quickly. "No. Sakura's inside" She said as we looked around, looking for a way to open then door. The door opened from the inside and out came Monokuma. "Monokuma? We'll worry about that later" I said as we ran past him and looked ahead.

We saw Sakura, leaning on the chair, her eyes were closed and a smile was on her face. "W-why is she smiling..." Hina asked, walking close to her. I slightly sighed and frowned. "It hasn't even been 72 hours..." I sighed as the Body Discovery Announcement started to play.

"This is a school announcement. A body have been discovered. We will be holding a class trial momentarily"

"What floor are we on?" I asked as she wiped her tears before answering. "4th floor...it was also open after the last trial occurred..." She trailed off, slightly crying. I hugged her. After a few minutes of silence, everyone started to walk in and saw Sakura's body.

"She's dead?! It hasn't even been 72 hours since the last murder." Hiro said as we sighed, starting the investigation quietly.

●Students Alive: 9/16●

Students Dead:

Sakura Ogami
Unknown

●Word Count: 1314●