Chapter 4 - PreTrial

Sayonara, Hope's Peak Academy:
???????
??????

*Harlian's POV*

We finished the trial. Turns out Sakura really did commit suicide, but both Celestia and Hifumi voted for Celeste because they believe that she was the one who murdered her.

With that, the execution started, but the power turned off really quick, then turned back on, both Celeste and Hifumi gone. After that, the power turned off again, but red lights turned on and sirens was heard throughout the school.

Last thing, Monokuma didn't let us leave the trial room. So we're standing by our stands like lost ducks.

"Wait. Did any of you get the letter Monokuma was holding?" Hina asked, trying to look around. We all decided to look for the letter.

"Not here!"

"Nope!"

"Can't see!"

"No!"

"Found it!" I said, holding up a piece of paper. Everyone gathered around me as I handed the paper to Hina. "You should read it..." I said as she nodded, opening the paper and started reading.

"Dear 78th Class,
If you're reading this, then I'm no longer at Hope's Peak. Along with me, the rest of the class hasn't died. They were in pods, being healed while in a coma.
The shadowy figure is our ally, and someone you guys will be meeting soon.
I killed myself to stop the killing from happening, and hopefully it has. I became the Mole because Monokuma threatened to destroy the one place I cherished the most, but this person made sure we were okay"

Hina stopped reading and looked up. "So...she's alive...along with everyone else..." Hina said silently as both me and Makoto sighed happily, but Byakuya and Kyoko raised their eyebrow at the letter.

"Does it say who the person is?" She asked as Hina looked down and scanned the letter. She looked up at me.

"I didn't know you had a sister" She said as I gasped. Rion's alive? I thought as Byakuya stood beside Hina and scanned the rest of the letter. "Looks like we don't need to investigate after all" He said as the lights turned back on.

"Is this thing on?...it is. Hello, 78th class. I have to make this quick, but please listen carefully. As soon as I make it to the trial room with important evidence needed, the final trial will commence. This trial can either save or trap you guys here, and frankly, I don't want you all to be trapped.

I know you have questions, but those will be answered during the trial. I have to go now. But know that hope is on your side!"

The message stopped playing and Monokuma appeared in his chair, sincerely peeved off. "Have those spears ready! She is NOT making it through that door alive!" Monokuma commanded as multiple Monokumas appeared by the elevator door, spears in their hands.

"What is going on?" Hiro said, hiding behind Hina. They stood guard as we looked towards the elevator, confused and nervous. "Where did this come from?" Kyoko said as we turned towards her, a computer with a note sitting on it. She took the note off and read it.

Important Evidence all in here

"Evidence?" Toko said as the elevator door opened, showing someone holding spears and started throwing them at the Monokumas, making them collapse. "You really need to do a better job with hiding things" They said, walking out and throwing a spear at Monokuma, purposely missing.

"She's rescuing us? She's just a child!" Hiro said as she glared at him. He hid behind Hina.

"Eh!? You're fucking 21! Just because I'm 4'10, doesn't mean that I'm a child! I'm 19 for crying out loud!" She yelled at Hiro and walked over to the stand. I ran over and hugged her tightly. "C-can't...breath!" She said as I moved away from her. She sighed and turned towards the remaining classmates.

"Sorry for being late. Monokuma decided it would best to try and kill me, but he failed miserably!" She said as Monokuma started to growled and stomped like a child.

"Oh, introductions. I'm Arian Motono, I'm Harli's shorter, but elder sister. Ultimate Illusionist and Freerunner, that stuff doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm your savior" She introduced, motioning us to go to our stands. We did just that with me standing beside her. "Oh...can you get a stool or something...?" She said as a stool appeared in front of her. She gotten on and it made her look a bit taller.

"Grrrrr! You were the one behind the shit that's going on around this school!" Monokuma growled as Rion smiled. "Yeah, I was, and I'll...we'll be the ones who ends this killing game!" She said, pointing at Monokuma as he growled.

"Grrrrrr. You fucking nuisance...No matter...!"

Let the final trial commence!!

●Word Count: 799●