Chapter 2-Investigation

Embarassing Memories and Shameful Secrets:
Deadly Life
Day 8

*3rd Person's POV*

The morning was going fine per usual. Everyone was either eating or talking to someone...nobody notice 2 students missing...until after breakfast, before the meeting.

"Hey, have anyone seen Chihiro?" Yasuhiro asked, looking around. Celestia walking over to him, sipping on her tea. "Hm? It's already time for the meeting and they aren't here yet?" She asked, now curious as well. "Harlian is missing as well. They would normally be here around at this time" Makoto said as more people started to take notice. "I can't start the meeting without them" Kiyotaka stated, stepping outside to look around the area.

"P-p-probably s-s-sleeping in" Toko said as Aoi shook her head. "Harli never sleeps in. She's also here before everyone. Even Chihiro would be here with her" She said as they waited for a few minutes, then a handful of students (Byakuya, Makoto, Kyoko, Kiyotaka and Mondo) left the cafeteria and looked around for the duo.

They went to the second floor and into the pool area. "Which way do we go?" Makoto said as Byakuya pointed to the pool. We followed him there. "Let's go in there" He said, pointing to the girls locker room as both Makoto and Kiyotaka looked unsure about entering the room. Mondo looked away when Byakuya opened the door. They walked in and saw Chihiro hanged up, like she was crucified and It said 'Blood Lust' on the wall.

"This is a school announcement. A body have been discovered. We will be holding a class trial momentarily"

"W-who did this?" Makoto asked as they looked around the locker room. "Wait, isn't this Harli's bag?" Kyoko asked, bringing the bag to the group as she looked inside. "Her bag is here, but she isn't?" Byakuya said, noticing a blood trail and followed it. Kiyotaka saw and decided to followed him.

Both males ended up at a classroom, trying to open the door, but to no avail. "Why is it locked?" Byakuya asked as Monokuma appeared behind them. "It's barricaded from the inside. I'll open it" He said, disappearing. After a few minutes, the door opened. Both males walked inside.

"Oh no..." Kiyotaka said silently, running up to Harlian, who was still breathing, but unconscious. Her head, clothing and shoes covered in both hers and Chihiro's blood. "She's still breathing..." Kiyotaka said quietly as Byakuya looked around the room. "From the female locker room, to the corner, to here...she's lost alot of blood, but is still alive. She lost the most blood in here" Byakuya said, Kiyotaka paying no mind to him. He picked her up bridal style and walked out, heading straight to the infirmary.

"So Harli is alive?" Aoi said, walking alongside him and Sakura. "It's a miracle she's still alive. It would be bad if she wasn't" Sakura said as they reached the infirmary and laid her on the nearest bed, both females taking her clothes off and putting her in a hospital gown they had. Kyoko came in and decided to check the blood on multiple things. Aoi, Sakura and Kiyotaka tending to Harlian's wounds. Head injury, red marks and multiple cuts on her arm. She later woke up, but wasn't allowed to investigate. Instead, she was questioned by Kyoko, Sakura, Aoi and Kiyotaka...mainly Kyoko and Sakura.