Epilogue

Sayonara, Hope's Peak Academy:
?????????
???????

*Harlian's POV*

The trial was finished...we could leave the school at last...but no one moves from their stand. "Well, are you going to kill them now, Arian?" Byakuya asked as Rion looked blankly at Junko and sighs. "Actually, I can't..." Arian said with a monotone voice as we looked at her in a 'why?' expression. "The hell, Rion? Why not? Do you not understand the shit they both put us all through?!" Mondo shouted through the TV as we all protested.

"I swore to the headmaster that I won't kill anyone within the 77th and 78th class...and Junko can't kill herself" She paused, looking back at Junko and Mukuro. "So...I guess that's that..." She explains as she turned towards us. "Okay. Well...do we just-"

"That's it!? No fucking way am I leaving until their punished!" Byakuya said as Rion turned towards him. "What can I do? I don't go back on my word, regardless whether the person is dead or not" She said and started to walk towards the elevator. Both Hina and Hiro followed her. Me, Makoto, Byakuya, Kyoko and Toko stayed put.

"No way, Rion! Punish them" I said as she sighed. "Fine...any last words?" Arian says, Mukuro shaking her head as Junko points at Rion. "I hope you die of despair, Arian" Junko says as she goes to her sister and holds her hand, forcefully.

"Even in the end, you still are a heartless person. I know what to do with you two" Arian says as she walked over to Junko and Mukuro. She then proceeds to find their weak point and knocked them both out. "You guys can leave. Someone is out there waiting for you all..." Rion said, holding both sisters by their neck. We all walked towards the elevators as the door opened.

"Oh, here, Kyoko" Rion said and tossed her a remote control. "That'll open the door by the enterance...I'll see you all on the other side..." She waved as we all gotten in and turned to look at the court room one last time. Rion waved at us as the door closed.

That was the last time I saw her for a long while...

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

After we reached the entrance, we all opened the door and saw the world. Needless to say, Rion and Junko was right.

Future Foundation came and gotten the 7 of us and sent us to their HQ, where I actually saw my mom, dad and uncle again.

Unfortunately, we can't get information on the remaining 9 classmates because nobody could get in touch with Rion...well, nobody knew how to reach or find her. So, we have to find and capture her along with the 77th class, also known as the Remants of Despair.

As the Killing School Life came to a close where the masterminds was dealt with by our savior, another was soon to start up again.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

●Chapter 4:●
●Sayonara, Hope's Peak Academy●
●END●

Book One:
●Daughter of Hope
END

●Word Count: 506●