Chapter 3-2

Operation: Erase the Mole
Daily Life
Day 9 and 10

*???'s POV*

"Let's go in there and whoop some ass! What's stopping us?" Leon exclaimed as Sayaka nodded in agreement. I sighed and glanced at the duo through the monitor. They look determined, I was too, but I want to wait for an opening. A door opened and a smaller figure walked in, rubbing their head.

"Headache..." They said. "Chihiro? You, out of all people, were killed? Who would kill a female?" Sayaka said concerned as I turned around and watched them converse. "I-I'm right here..." Leon said quietly.

"I wanted to workout with Harli, so we went by the locker room to change, and met Mondo there like we promised...we talked about getting strong...I guess he snapped...he raised a dumbbell and hit me in the head" He said as I raised an eyebrow at them. "O-oh...did they expose my secret?" Chihiro asked to no one in particular, making the duo raise an eyebrow.

"Secret? Do you know?" They both turned to me as I held my middle finger upside down, curling both my index and ring finger beside it. "Told to the entire class during the trial" I said, making the trio gasp. "You're a male? I never would've guessed" Sayaka said, Leon nodded in agreement and Chihiro furrowed his eyebrows at me. "What's up with the weird stares?" I sighed at them.

"Well...you look like you know what's going on" Chihiro said as I hummed and nodded. "I do. I saved you from your death...kind of. The side effects of that is you experiencing pain from where you were attacked at..." I explained, they nodding.

"Kind of like a simulator?"

"No"

"Then how did we-"

"Clones"

"Clones?"

"Clones"

"Okay...how did you-?"

"That shadowy figure was me"

"Eh!?" The trio gasped and poked me at the same time. "I'm the real deal. No shadowy stuff surrounding me or anything" I said, moving their hands away from me. They moved to the monitor on my right and watched their classmates. "I just noticed, how come Yasuhiro is still alive...?" Sayaka deadpanned as we tried not to laugh. Leon commented after her.

"He's probably just gotten lucky. Where's Harli at? Nobody killed her, did they?" Leon asked as Chihiro finished his sentence. I raised an eyebrow at them. "Got a crush?"

"No! Just concerned about a good friend" Leon defended himself as Chihiro frowned and turned towards one of the monitors in her room. He watched that particular monitor.

"She's still alive...Mondo tried a little after killing you, Chihiro, but failed. Monokuma tried after the trial ended because she voted for herself instead of him, but I stepped in and changed her vote...and stopped the whole execution..." I explained, letting it sink in.

"So...they didn't die?" Sayaka asked as I shook my head. "Their clones did...so they disappeared...and both of them are now resting in the pods" I explained. "Wait! So that's where we ended up after we died?" Leon asked as I nodded. "Your actual bodies were in the pods after I created the clones to take your place. Clones were created for the entire class" I said as Chihiro raised his hand. "But...what happened to our bodies while we were clones?" He asked curiously.