Chapter 1 - Every Girls First Love

Start from the beginning

Father laughs softly one of his eyebrows arched "Kitana dear it's the afternoon"

Cavelle sighed "I've been trying to wake her all morning. Hello Father" She walked in to him and kissed his other cheek.

"Good afternoon girls, I'm glad you made it.... Finally" He gave me a sarcastic look and I rolled my eyes walking over to the gigantic beautifully decorated round oak table and sat down on one of the chairs "I have some people I wish to introduce you too" He clears his throat and walks over to the door which leads to the strategy room and opens it "Please come through."

I stand as through the door walk three attractive boys and Rihdan. Don't get me wrong he's very attractive but we've grown up with him being around all the time due to our mothers being such close friends on that note I could never find him attractive as he is just like my really annoying older brother, besides there has always been a thing between him and Cavelle, you can tell by the sparkle that lit her eyes since he walked in and that smile he's giving her like it's a personal smile somehow I roll my eyes, she's such a sucker for love if that's what it is.

"Kitana?" My father snaps me out of my internal thoughts.

"Yes Father?" I reply and shake my head pushing my mental thoughts aside to concentrate.

"You will have to excuse my sister she lives in a world of her own sometimes" They all chuckle which I can't argue with as she's right but I do notice one isn't chuckling like the others. He is elven, in fact so is the other one but this particular one looks around 6'1" muscular build evident by the muscles that are defined by his tight black top under his light armor, I have to drag my eyes away from the six-pack before I run over and lick it – weird. He has tanned skin, a mess of silken dark chestnut brown shoulder length hair shaped his face perfectly, his ears were indeed pointed and the right side pierced with three silver hoops decorating them. His light brown eyes that just seemed to melt looked over at me curiously as his lips quirked into a smirk. He was simply gorgeous I sighed internally.

He cleared his throat leaving what seems to be an intense conversation between Cavelle, Father and the boys until he was in front of me taking my hand in his and bringing it up to his lips, his breath sending tingles up my arm causing me to hold my breath for a moment while he looked in to my eyes and whispers so only I can hear "It's rude to stare Princess".

I blink at his words only just realizing that I was indeed staring at this wondrous creature and narrow my eyes at him not wanting to give away what I was feeling "Don't flatter yourself...elf" I paused for a moment then mentally slap myself....elf? What kind of insult was that? I must have been daydreaming again while introductions were made.

His brow rose to the elf comment and he nodded his head while he smirked he let go of my hand letting it drop to my side and walked back towards Cavelle and Father. What was with him? He really was a strange elf boy.

"You will have to forgive my brother, he's not really a people person" The other elf interrupted my thoughts of how I would bring pain to his sibling while licking his tor-.... What the hell?! Stupid thoughts!

"I would never have guessed" rolling my eyes I took my attention away from the strange elf boy and focused on the elf that now stood in front of me "So where are you from?" I asked pleasantly as I took a moment to look this one over too. He looked much like his brother, tall, thin with a muscular build but with long blonde hair tied back neatly with a few stray strands and burnt orange eyes glowed like embers of a dying fire. I wipe my mouth to stop myself from drooling then realizing I was only mentally drooling.

"Meyrwood, you should come visit sometime it's stunning although not as grand as Algaria" he smiled warmly

I smiled back at him, my Father drawing near sensing my awkwardness around strangers "How are you two getting along my dearest Kitana?"

"Fine Father, just fine" I throw him my award winning smile

"Has Jak told you the good news?"

"Good news?" I swallow hard sensing that something is was about to go horribly wrong.

Jak looked uncomfortable and as panicked as I did and shook his head "No I uh... it's so sudden, I'm trying to get my head around it Sire" Jak fumbled.

"Nonsense!" my Father boomed clapping his hand to Jak's back which I don't think he expected then he told me of the only announcement I didn't want to hear "The boys here have just joined the ranks of the Hikari, you should be proud boy".

"Th- The Hikari?" I stammer trying to get my head around my father's words looking at him as if he just grew three heads right in front of me.

"Isn't it great news? I've not seen warriors like these for years" my father bellowed with pride as Jak looked slightly embarrassed.

I on the other hand fought to hide the anger and tears fighting to break through my weakened façade as I nod "Please excuse me" I curtsy which is what I was always taught to do to be excused from the King but it is one of the only times I have put what I was taught into practice. I couldn't think straight right now, I needed to get away, coasting on auto pilot as my feet brought me to the door I reached for the door knob and opened it letting my tears spill down over my cheeks and all I can do is run, I think Cavelle is calling after me but I can't stop and keep running.