(2x04) Abomination, Part 1 ✓

-Edited-
(2x04) Abomination, Part 1.

(Outfit on top)

I parked the car, turning it off, making my way out of it as I walked towards the mechanic garage that Stiles told me to meet him at.

"Hey stiles." I greeted, cutting into his and the mechanic's conversation.

Stiles walked over to me pulled me into a hug. "Hey girly girl." He greeted back with a high pitched voice, making me wince at his voice.

"Just wanna inform you about something." I whispered, glancing over at the mechanic near us.

Stiles placed his hand on my back taking me away from the mechanic. "Yeah? What's up?"

"Deaton knows everything," I started, as his eyebrow furrowed. "He knows about werewolves and other supernatural creatures."

His eyes widen at the new information. "Holy..." He trailed. "Seriously?!" I nodded my head in response. "You wanna tell me what happened between Derek and Scott?" He asked, making me pause at his question.

"They got into a fight at the ice rink when we went to Boyd. Him and his pack." I explained, sadness ended up filling my heart. I hadn't talked to Derek ever since that fight, he called me once and I didn't pick up because I just needed some time away from him. "But it was all for nothing, Boyd had already gotten the bite." I shrugged, looking at the mechanic tools.

"Such a sour wolf." Stiles mumbled. I couldn't help but chuckle at his comment.

I walked over taking a seat on the chair, Stiles followed my action and sat beside me. "Scott told them all he wants is power and that they are just being used. Derek admitted all he did want is power." I continued to explain, leaning back against the chair.

"Hey are you alright?" He asked, I gave him a small smile looking over at him.

"I don't know, Derek just reminds me of Peter and I haven't talked to him since that fight with Scott he had."

Stiles sighed, patting my back as he looked at me with a little frown on his face. "Everything will be alright, okay?"

"I hope so.." I trailed in response. "The worst thing is seeing your mate and brother physically fight each other. It makes me sick."

"I get it, but you don't need to stress. You got your best friend with you." He reassured, showing his bicep.

I rolled my eyes with a little laugh. "Of course."

"I'll be right back." He patted my arm, before getting up and walking towards the mechanic.

I grabbed my phone from my crossbody bag, looking down to see another missed call from Derek. I sighed locking my phone placing it right back into my purse.

"How did she manage to even do that?" I asked, as soon as Stiles walked towards me.

"Don't even ask." He sighed, he came back slumping down beside me.

My phone rang, reaching over to take it out and seeing 'Scott' calling, I stood up walking out of the garage. "Hello." I answered the phone.