(2x02) Shape Shifted, Part 1 ✓

-Edited-

2x02: Shape Shifted, Part 1. 

I let out a soft groan, fluttering my eyes opened to see a sleeping Derek right beside me. I quietly turned over to check the time to see it was 7 am. I huffed, carefully removing the blankets from myself, not wanting to wake Derek up from his deep sleep. I tippy toed my way to the bathroom, shutting the door closed, preparing myself for a shower after I finished using the toilet and washed down there, washing my hands, removing my clothes, before making my way to the shower.

I let the warm water fall against my body, closing my eyes slowly relaxing my tense body. I flinched when I felt someone's arms around me embracing me but slowly relaxing realizing who it was. "Did I wake you?" I questioned, letting my head rest against his chest with my eyes still closed.

"No, you didn't." Derek replied, planting a kiss on the top of my head. "Good morning." He said with his husky voice.

My eyes fluttered open, turning around facing him. "Morning." I smiled at him, standing on my toes planting a kiss on his lips. "I love you."

He smiled widely, pecking my lips. "I love you too." He said before pecking my lips once more. "But, you're going to be late." Causing my eyes to shoot open.

"Oh god! I forgot!"

"Now that woke you up." He laughed, ignoring him I rushed to grab the shampoo. "I'll take you, don't rush."

"But it's late!" I exclaimed, scrubbing shampoo into my hair.

"You're going to slip and fall and bruise your ass." He reached over giving it a squeeze, making me squeal.

"Derek," I warned.

"Layla." I shook my head, sighing at him mocking me.

***

I walked out of my closet after I was finished getting dressed (outfit on top) and straightening my hair. Derek was sitting on my bed playing with one of my bracelets. I quickly grabbed my bag off the desk, causing Derek's eyes to look up at me. "Done." I sighed in relief. "My phon-" I cut myself off when Derek stood off the bed, grabbing my waist.

"Why do you always look so gorgeous?" He questioned, making me blush from the sudden comment.

"I-I don't know," I responded shyly.

"So beautiful." He leaned down, placing a kiss against my collar bone.

"Thank you, you're gorgeous yourself." I winked, he chuckled letting go of my waist, letting me grab my phone.

Derek walked towards the window. "I'll meet you downstairs."

I nodded, watching him climb out. I sucked in a breath, opening my bedroom door, walking down the stairs to see no one was home. I mean I'm not gonna question it, since I was late. But pretty rude of Scott to not call me awake, unless... He knew Derek was over.

I shook out of my thoughts, pulling the door opened and walking out of the house, making sure to lock the door behind myself. I headed towards Derek's car that was now in our driveway. I walked over pulling the passenger door opened, slipping inside, shutting the door behind myself.