(1x4) Magic Bullet, part 2 ✓

(Edited)

(Layla's Outfit on top)

I climbed into Stiles' backseat of his jeep, actually more like struggling to get into the backseat of his jeep. "Stiles, you really need a new car." I stated, causing Stiles to freeze before turning to look at me with wide eyes.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Don't say that in front of my jeep. It has feelings too you know." I rolled my eyes, leaning back against the seat.

Scott took his time getting into the passenger seat. I hadn't talked to him all night after what happened between him and Derek, but I wasn't ignoring him. I wanted him to talk to me first but obviously he didn't want to talk to me. So I'm keeping my distance and keeping my mouth shut.

I woke up this morning to an empty side of the bed and I wasn't surprised to see Derek gone. I expected it. But earlier when I was getting ready for school my arm had this really bad stinging pain and I don't even know why. The ring Derek gave me flashed while my pixie instinct felt as if someone was in trouble. Soon that all faded for some reason but I could still feel as if someone is in trouble.

I snapped back into reality when Stiles pulled in to the school's parking lot. I sighed in relief climbing out of the car with the help of Scott. "Thanks." I flashed him a small smile.

I looked at the time on my phone sighing as I left Stiles and Scott behind clearly not wanting to be late to class, walking towards my locker taking my history book out and shutting it back up before walking into history class to see students already seated.

Making my way towards an empty seat and sat down, I placed my book onto the table, watching Scott and Stiles enter the room as Scott sat right behind me while Stiles sat right behind Scott.

The teacher soon entered the class and began today's lesson. "If Derek isn't the Alpha, if he's not the one who bit you, then who did?" I heard Stiles whisper. I continued to keep my eyes straight and not bothering to turn around.

"I don't know." I heard Scott reply.

I sucked in a breath, twirling my pencil in my hand as I stared down at the history book in front of me. "Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?" Stiles continued to question.

Scott sighed. "I don't know." He replied, growing annoyed.

"Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?" Stiles continued to add on.

But this time Scott didn't answer to happily. "I don't know!" Scott snapped loudly, causing every classmate in the room to turn and look over at Scott. I glanced over my shoulder to see Scott creeps down in his seat.

I shook my head turning back to look in front of me. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I commented, knowing Scott could hear me.

A paper fell right in front of me revealing a red A on the paper. I sucked in a breath, leaning my back against the seat and crossed my arms. "Psst!" I looked over to see Stiles. "What did you get?" He asked, showing his test to see he had gotten an A.

"A." I revealed, then we both turned to Scott and looked at his paper. "D." I said, staring down at the paper with a wince look.

"Dude you need to study more." Stiles said peering over Scott's shoulder while Scott on the other hand had put his head in his hands. "That was a joke. Scott, it's one test. You're gonna make it up." Stiles comforted. "Do you want help studying?" He asked being the good friend he is