(1x6) Heart monitor, part 1 ✓

-Edited-

I walked down the stairs after getting dressed in a rush since mom is making Scott and I go grocery shopping because she had to go to work. This morning I woke up expecting Derek to be there but once again he left like the last time. I acted like it didn't bother me but it did, I was actually expecting him to be there this time but unfortunately I was wrong. (Layla's outfit on top)

School was already hell today and on top of the car Scott had smelt Derek's scent in my room this morning when he was telling me to wake up. But thankfully my mom came in and interrupted before I could lie and he could catch me since his werewolf sense is the most annoying thing now.

I headed towards Scott who was sitting at the kitchen dining table waiting. "Come on lazy, let's go." I told him, tossing him my mom's keys.

"I'm not lazy." He muttered under his breath, following right behind me out of the door.

Scott unlocked the car, the both of us slipped inside. I strapped my seatbelt as he turned on the car baking out of driveway. "Don't kill us now, Scotty." I teased, causing him to shoot me a glare before he drove off to the grocery store that was near our house.

"So...How are you and Allison?" I asked, sending him a wink.

He shot me another look. "Good." He couldn't help but smile.

I played with my hands looking out the window. "Not to ruin the moment or anything but aren't you afraid that Mr. Argent might find out and hunt you down?" I asked, wow...that escalated quickly.

He sighed, taking a turn into another street. "Sometimes, but they won't find out." He reassured. I swallowed roughly.

"Hopefully," I muttered, as he parked the car in the parking lot of the grocery store. "Anyways, let's get this over with." I stated, unbuckling my seatbelt and stepping out of the car.

Scott grabbed a cart as we entered the market, looking around the first aisle we walked into. "Milk," I reminded, grabbing the bottle sticking it in the cart.

"Get the bread." Scott motioned ahead of us.

I grabbed the bread adding it into the cart. I huffed adding other things my mom added to the list into the cart, taking a turn into the junk food aisle, Scott and I both shared the same smirk look.

"Time for some fun," Scott laughed out. We both grabbed a bunch of delicious snacks and added it into the cart.

"Done," I dusted my hands together. "Time to go?" I asked. He nodded in response.

We both walked towards the cashier, setting all our things onto the cash registration table. "That'll be thirty dollars." The woman said, Scott took out his wallet paying for it as I grabbed some of the grocery bags and walked out of the store with Scott following behind me.

"Now, where did we park?" I asked, forgetting our parking spot.

Scott shared the same look. "I'm not sure..." He trailed, we both looked around.

I sighed in relief when I saw the car. "Found it." I pointed out, we both shared a smile walking towards the car and that was until Scott dropped the milk bottle under the car.