(1x7) Night school, part 2 ✓

-Edited-

Waking up, feeling myself moving. The pain in my head continued to thump as my eyes fluttered open to be greeted by tiny lights on. Flashes of what happened before I blacked out came to my mind causing my eyes to shoot open.

My head turned over to see Jackson staring down at me. "Oh you're awake." He said, as soon as he saw me awake in his arms.

Black spots appeared on his face as my eyes rolled back and soon darkness took me away once again, with the memories of the alpha and I.

******************

My back was pressed against something hard, brining my hand up to my head as I fluttered my eyes opened, blinking rapidly as I tried to clear the blurred vision. "Us? He's gonna kill us?" Lydia's voice soon was heard.

I sat up, looking over to see Allison, Lydia, and Jackson. My eyes grew wide at the sight of them, what the hell were they doing here? "Who? Who is it?" Allison questioned, I quickly looked over at Scott who didn't notice I was wide awake.

"It's Derek. Derek hale." I gasped causing Stiles to catch my wide eyes as he stared back at me in shock.

"Uh...Scott..." He trailed, causing Scott to look over at him. He pointed at me not saying a word, Scott looked over at me to see me fully awake but glaring at him.

He sighed in relief. "Thank god you're okay." He pulled me into a hug but I didn't bother hugging him back.

"Are you kidding me, Scott?" I whispered in his ear in disbelief.

This was not going to be good in the future I know that for sure. "Derek killed the janitor." Jackson asked, causing me to look at Scott with a look as he stared back at me with the look of 'help me'.

"Are you sure?" Allison asked, causing me to roll my eyes and sit quietly.

Stiles and I both shared a look. "I saw him." Scott replied, nodding his head. I couldn't help but chuckle sarcastically, hopping off the desk.

Instantly dizziness greeted me causing me to stumble back before grabbing the table gaining my consciousness. I huffed standing straight walking away from the rest as I leaned against the wall staring out the window.

"The mountain li-" Before Lydia could finish Scott cut her off.

"No." I heard Scott say. "Derek killed them."

"All of them?" Allison questioned.

I pushed my hair out of my face, feeling irritated from all the questions they are asking instead of figuring away to get out of here. "Starting with his own sister." Scott added on, causing me to instantly snap around and glare at him.

He caught my eyes causing me to clench my jaw and stare at him disappointedly, feeding them lies, I get it but crossing the line to the point where you lie and tell them that Derek killed his own sister is where I've had it up to there.

"And the bus driver?" Allison continued to question.

Scott stared at me hesitantly before he continued on. "And the guy in the video store." He added. "It's been Derek the whole time. He's in here with us. And if we don't get out now...He's going to kill us too." He informed them hesitantly.