(1x10) Co-Captain, Part 2 ✓

~Edited~

(Outfit on top)

Stiles pulled up next to Jackson and Mr. Argent who were in a deep conversation but we all know why Mr. Argent is next to Jackson at the moment since he thinks Jackson is a beta. We walked out of the jeep looking between the two casually.

"What's up?" Stiles greeted as soon as we walked towards them.

"Is everything okay?" Scott asked, as we glanced between the two but the facial reaction Jackson had proved that nothing was okay.

"Hey Scott, you friend over here was having car troubles, we're just taking a look." He made up an excuse, my eyes scanned him suspiciously.

Yeah the last time he was with a car it wasn't looking to fix any troubles. "Mhm..." I hummed, looking at him with an unfazed look.

"There's a shop right down the street." I informed them, staring at Argent carefully. "I'm sure they have a tow truck."

"Yeah." Stiles agreed, sending me a wink. "You want a ride?" He asked, Jackson who continued to hold his expression as he glanced at the three of us before his gaze moved back to Mr. Argent without blinking. "Hey, come on, Jackson. You're way too pretty to be out here all by yourself." His gaze falls back on Stiles giving him a weak laugh.

I sent a smile to Jackson while sending a little sign. "Come on, Jackson." He slowly nods his head as he slowly walked towards the door while Scott opened the door for him.

The loud sound of the hood slamming shut was heard. "Hey." Mr. Argent called out. He went into the car twisting the key causing the car to turn on once again. "Told you I knew a few things about cars." I let out the breath I was holding in as my eyes slowly fell on Stiles and Scott.

*******************

Stiles pulled up in a strip mall parking lot. Stiles didn't even put the car on park when Scott jumped out, hurling for Jackson who had just gotten out of his car.

Stiles and I both slipped out of the jeep. "What? Are you following me now?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes! You freaking idiot!" Scott exclaimed. "You almost gave away everything, right there!" He continued to argue.

"What are you talking about?"

"He thinks you're the second beta." Scott spilled, as he looked at him frustrated. "He think you're me!" He continued to inform him. I jumped in surprise when he slammed his fist against Stiles' jeep.

Stiles looked hurt by the action. "Dude. My jeep." He butted in, looking at Scott defensively.

"I can hear your heart beating from a mile away - literally!" He shot back, ignoring Stiles. "Now he thinks that there's something wrong, and now I have to keep an eye on you so he doesn't kill you too!" He exclaimed, as his balled fist went to slam down onto Stiles' hood but Stiles quickly grabbed his hand gently guiding him back.

"Okay, how about we step away from Stiles' Jeep." Stiles suggested, but once again he was being ignored.

"This is your problem, not mine, okay?" Jackson continued to fight back. "I didn't say anything, which means you're the one that's gonna get me killed. Okay, this is your fault." My eyebrows shot up, putting my lips in a line not wanting to get mixed up into this.