(1x2) Second chance at first line Part 1 ✓

Edited

I huffed leaning back staring at the field watching Scott play. My thoughts were filled from last night. I still couldn't process how Scott and I were bitten by something that transformed us into supernatural creatures. That's only supposed to happen in the movies or some dramatic television series not real life.

I jumped startled by the sudden touch on my shoulder, my head snapped over to see Allison staring at me with a puzzled look. "You okay? I've been calling you for a while now." She asked, concerned taking a seat beside me.

I cleared my throat. "Yeah." I nodded my head. "I'm fine. I was just drowned in my thoughts, sorry." I apologized, she chuckled.

"It's fine and I'm sorry for scaring you." I grinned at her.

"Could have given me a heart attack but I'm okay." I joked, causing her to chuckle.

We both turned back to the game. "I love your outfit by the way." She complimented causing me to look down at my clothes.

"Thank you." (Outfit on top)

We both fell in silence watching the game but what I noticed so far was that Scott wasn't focused on the game which caused me to worry. I looked over at Stiles who was looking right back at me sharing a look. "Um. I need to go talk to Stiles." I excused myself from Allison

Walking towards Stiles taking a seat, biting my lip watching my brother with anxiousness filling me. "Okay. Something is wrong." I started, as Stiles continued to keep his eyes on my brother. "Scott isn't focusing." I added on.

"I know. That's why I'm keeping an eye on him." He informed me. "I have a feeling he's going to lose control like he did at my house." Stiles looked at me sharing the same concerned look as I did.

I bit my lip due to anxiety as I played with my fingers staring in worry. "McCall, my grandmother can move faster than that and she's dead!" I heard coach yell causing my eyes to widen. "Can you move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother, McCall?" I raised my brow at his comment. Okay...I don't understand how this went from lacrosse to coach's dead grandmother.

"Yes, coach!" Scott replied.

"Then do it again!" Coach shouted loudly.

Yep. This is for sure going to go wrong. Stiles and I both shared a look when the whistle blew, while coach throwing the ball towards Scott while he shot forward. Scott's speed worried me the most, knowing he was losing control by his movements.

I gasped loudly watching Jackson and Scott running towards each other and within seconds Jackson was on the ground yelling in pain as he held his shoulder.

I cupped my mouth watching the action, standing up from my seat as Stiles and I both looked at each other. "Oh god." I muttered, turning my eyes back to my brother but he was gone.

Stiles got up running to wherever Scott went, I sighed about to follow him when my eyes caught a pair of forest green eyes causing me to freeze. What was Derek doing here? I sucked in a breath watching him watch me, as our eyes continued to lock in. I didn't want to look away but at the same time my brother was more important than my random and strange attraction to this mysterious stranger.