(1x6) Heart monitor, Part 2 ✓

Edited 

(Layla Outfit on top)

Placing my lipstick back into my makeup drawer before shutting it back up and walking out of the bathroom, I shut the door picking up my bag that was laying there on my bed. I was super tired, all thanks to that damn essay that kept me up at night.

Scott and Stiles had already gone to school so that means I have to walk to school and possibly be late. I literally give up on life, walking down the stairs heading towards the front door pulling it open, walking out before shutting it behind me and locking it up.

My mind was filled with the thoughts of Derek ever since yesterday. I can't stop thinking about him, walking down the sidewalk. A car drove by me but soon slowed down causing me to look up and see Jackson's car. He slowly stopped his car rolling his window down. "You need a ride?" He asked with a smile on his face.

I chuckled nodding my head. "It's really needed." I laughed, walking towards the passenger seat. I slipped inside and strapped my seatbelt. "Thank you for giving me the offer." I said, he smiled at me with a grin.

"I guess I'm your hero of the day." I suppressed a laugh, as he drove off. "So how is your essay?" He asked, causing me to groan at the thought of it.

"Well, I was up all night finishing it and now my head feels like someone has been beating my head with a hammer all day." I admitted, causing him to burst into laughter.

"Dear god. That sound like hell."

"It is." He chuckled, taking a turn into the school's parking lot. "Thank you for the ride." I said, unstrapping my seatbelt.

"No problem." I opened the passenger door, stepping out of his car and walking towards Stiles who I saw walking towards the school.

"Stiles." I greeted, causing him to flinch in fear.

"You scared the living crap out of me." He breathed out, causing me to laugh.

"How is your dad?" I couldn't help but ask him.

He sighed. "He's good." He answered. I frowned realizing he was probably still angry at Scott.

"Still giving Scott the silent treatment?" He nodded his head, swinging his arm over my shoulder. "Looks like I'm sitting with you today." I sighed, shaking my head with a smile playing on my lips. We walked toward my locker, I unlocked it taking out my books that were needed.

"Stiles," I began, shutting my locker door back up. "Why did you tell my mom that I was seeing someone?" I asked, giving him that look.

He swallowed roughly. "W-what?" He chuckled nervously. "I mean aren't you? Derek and you...ya know..." I glared at him, clutching my books tighter.

I stepped closer to him. "All thanks to you my mom gave me that talk." He bursted into laughter causing me to glare at him even more, he instantly went back to poker face.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Not funny." He straightened himself out. I shook my head walking away with him following hot on my trail. "Come on! She would've found out eventually." I shot him another looking causing him to click his tongue. "I'm sorry, alright?" I stared at Stiles who stared back at me with that smile he always does.