Chapter 26: Mischiefs

Start from the beginning

“Alexia.” she said simply.

I smirked at her as she pulled away.

All of a sudden she started busting out laughing. I ended up joining her.

“We should do role playin' more often.” she said once her giggles calmed.

I shook my head and pulled her into my arms. As I stared in her eyes, I realized they had a certain gleam to them. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I also couldn't get rid of this warm feeling in my chest every time I see it.

“Happy birthday baby.” She said as she wrapped her arms around me.

“Thank you.” I said as I pecked her soft lips.

I looked around the room as I did more observing.

“This place look real good. And mad people showed up.”

She nodded her head.

“Yea. I was panickin' yesterday cuz none of this shit was done when I got here.”

I shook my head at her. She worries about every little thing. She will go so far out of her way just to get the slightest smile out of somebody.

“Let's dance.” she said. I couldn't even give my opinion before she pulled me out the middle of the floor.

As soon as our feet touch the floor, the music changes. I can't help but think about the time we danced to this song. The way her hips swayed and body moved to the beat. “I'm Still In Love' has always been my favorite since that day.

Just as if I traveled back in time, I have that same feeling. Feeling her body against mine just swaying to the music, I know that we were here by destiny. It was just too crazy how our bodies mesh together so perfectly and fit just right.

Time flew by as we lost ourselves in the song. We danced through a couple more songs but we both were getting kind of tired. Especially me in this damn suit.

We both pulled away when the DJ came on the mike.

“Y'all the party ain't even close to bein' over. Especially with our next next guest coming up.”

I look at Alexia confused. She just giggles and shrugs her shoulders. What is this girl up to?

The lights go out.

“Please give it up for Rich. Homie. Quaaan!” The DJ yelled.

The crowd went hype. Girls screaming. Niggas yelling. And I'm confused. I turn to look at a cheesing Alexia.

“You didn't.” I said looking at her

“I know I didn't. It was Black's idea. You and that nigga stay blastin' Quan. He said it would be a insider slash gift.”

I shook my head. Only Black ass.

As he started rapping I felt a tap on my shoulder.

“He tight ain't he?” Black said as I turned around. I gave him a pound hug and pulled back smiling.

“Nigga you is trippin'.” I yelled over the hype crowd.

He laughed.

“Whatever man. Yo ass better be thankful. That nigga ain't cheap.”

I shook my head as I laughed at him. Black my day one nigga. We basically brothers. I got love for him even though he crazy as fuck.

Jazmine came up from behind him.

“Happy birthday DJ.” She said pulling me into a hug.

“Thanks” I said pulling back.

We chatted, joked, and rapped a little as he was performing. All these people and heat was getting to me. Damn, I gotta get out this damn suit.