Chapter 19:The Beginning

Silent reader? Don't be. I actually do care, most of the times, about what people say about my writing.

--------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the morning feeling good and refreshed. There really is no place like home. I rolled over in the bed to wrap my arms around DJ but all I got was cold ,empty sheets. I guess he left. I got out of bed and went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I looked the mirror and saw that I had a bruise on my neck. It was as if someone was choking me. You could see the prints of the fingers.

I sighed and shook my head. I can't even look in the mirror with out wanting to break down and cry. Without having flashbacks and memories of shit I try so hard to forget. I just need to face the fact that my life was never normal nor will it ever be. No matter what I do or where I go, shit will never be normal. The fact is, the bullshit is inevitable.

I walked out the room and went downstairs. A whiff of bacon smacked me in my face. I went in the kitchen to see a plate sitting on the counter. There was no one in there. It was like a plate of food magically appeared out of no where. No dirty dishes , pots or pans. Just that plate on the counter with a glass of orange juice. I walked over to the counter and stared at the plate. It looked so good and yummy and I'm fucking starving. There's something a little sus though.

“Damn eat the food already.”

I jumped when heard DJ and he wrapped his arms around me.

“Nigga what the fuck? I bout pissed myself.”

I said turning around slapping his chest and I saw he had a rose in his hand.

“Alexia, I just wanted to apologize for the shit I put you through. I mean you don't gotta put up with it but you still stick around. I know when you first met me, you didn't think we would make it this far. Shit, neither did I but here we are. To be honest I really don't think I deserve you. You could have any nigga you want, but you chose me. A thug. I'm still tryna wrap my mind around how I ever ended up with such a wonderful woman. I'm not gonna lie, sometimes I feel like you could drop me in a heartbeat and move to the next. I refuse to let that happen tho. You are mine and will always be mine no matter what nobody say. But just to make it seem like I'm giving you a choice..”

He got down on one knee and took out a purple velvet box. When he opened it was a gold band with a big ass black diamond and little white studs around it. Oh my god! OH my god! OH MY god! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!!!!

“Alexia Denise Hastings, Will you marry--”

“YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!” I screamed.

I couldn't even let him finish. Nothing can explain how happy I am right now. This moment right here is above all moments. There is nothing and I mean NOTHING can stop the type of joy I'm in. It is every girls fantasy to get married to the man of their dreams. Now if anybody tell me that dreams can't come true then they can suck my dick and choke on it.

He laughed and put the ring on my finger. It had to be about 17/18 kt. Shit maybe more.

When he stood up I smashed my mouth to his. It felt like it was our first time. Sparks started flying and tingles spread all through my body. He was kissing me like he was never going to see me again. The way our tongues moved together at the same pace made my body hot and wanting. He picked me up and placed me on the counter without separating our mouths.

I started unbuckling his pants but he grabbed hold of my wrist.

“UH UH. It's about you today.” He grunted.