Chapter 3: I'm not ready

Its been 3 days since the party and I haven't seen DJ since then. But I wasn't trippin. I got better things to do than worry about some boy. Other than the strange sex dreams, I haven't thought about him at all.

"Ms. Hastings, are you there?" Ms. Whitley was waving her hand all in my face. She's lucky she's the teacher or I woulda blanked.

"Oh. Sorry Ms. Whitley." I said sweetly.

"Class is over sweety." I looked around the class and it was just me and Ms. Whitley. 

Ms. Whitley was a nice teacher but if you get on her bad side, she will snap like a turtle. She was short, lightskin and had beautiful silky hair down to the middle of her back but she wears it in a pony tail most of the time. She has big hips though and that drove the boys crazy. They are always drooling over her and talking about how they would "smash the shit out of her". I must admit it myself, Ms. Whitley is a beautiful lady.

"You've been daydreaming a lot lately. You must have a lot on your mind."

" Uh kinda Ms. Whitley, but it's nothing that serious" I said gathering my stuff and putting it in my book bag

"Well if you need anyone to talk to I'm here." she said

"Thank you." I said as I put my book bag on and walked out of class.

 * * * * * *

"Aye yo shawty!" Why the fuck is this nigga always messing with me?

"What do you want Keith?" I said with an attitude.

"I Just wanted to say you looking mighty fine today." he said looking me up and down while licking his lips.

"That's cute keith, but you didnt have to yell all the way across the cafeteria to tell me that."

Yes, Keith is cute but he's a hoe. This nigga will work so hard for a girl and when he gets her and she lets him fuck he ditches her and have her feeling like shit. Me? I know better.

"Okay shawty. Who you sitting with?" he asked like he thought I was gonna sit with him.

"Where I always sit." I said being smart.

"Okay shawty. Just wait. You gonna be mine someday."

I know he was watching my ass when I walked away so I gave him the finger.

"Anytime!" I heard him say.  

Asshole.

* * * * * * * * * * *

As soon as I got home I took a shower and I started day dreaming.  

*Dream*

"Calm down ma. You ain't that good."  

I turned around and our lips brushed pass each other. We stared at each other for a while and I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed my mouth against his with no hesitation. He grabbed a handful of my ass, picked me up and put me on the pool table. He starts kissing my neck and laid me back.

He pulled down my leggings and starts rubbing me through my panties. He started kissing me again. First he started at my lips. Then down to my my chest. Then my belly button. Then he made it all the way down to my kitty. I swear that shit was purring for him. He ate me out so good. 

"I can't wait anymore." he said as he was undoing his belt. Without any warning he shoved his shit into to me with full force. 

"Damn!" I yelled. 

"My bad ma." he said. He started thrusting for real now. His shit was so hard and it felt so good.

"Oh Shit! I'm Coming!" I screamed

"Then come on baby" he said. And with that I screamed with pleasure and came

*End of Dream*

I finally came out my daze and realized I was still in the shower. I got out dried off and put on a pair of blue boy shorts and a Lil Wayne t-shirt. I grabbed my book bag from my closet and sat on my bed. I did my homework ,which wasn't much, and went downstairs for a snack aka Oreos.

I honestly didn't feel like going upstairs so I just stayed downstairs, kicked my feet up on the couch, and turned the TV on to Maury. Thats when my phone rang. I didn't recognize the number but I answered it anyways.  

"Wassup ma?" What the fuck?  

"DJ, How the fuck did you get my number?" He started laughing but I was dead ass.

"I have my ways"

"Mmmhhhmm" I said rolling my eyes 

"Ma, you tryna chill?"

I thought about it but I aint have shit to do so why not.

"Uuh, I guess. I don't got nuthin else to do."  

 After that I gave him my address and he said that he was on his way. I went upstairs to change. I'm not changing nothing but my pants. He is not that important. I put on a pair of camo pants, with my timbs and I was good. I looked like a stud but I don't give a fuck.

He called me and told me he was outside, so I grabbed all my stuff and walked to his car. This nigga was really driving a benz. I was stunned

"Hey there stud." he said grinning

"Shutup" I said glaring at him. "Where we going anyway?"  

I asked then he gonna say its a surprise. I looked at him like he was stupid.

"Chill ma. I got this."

I just sat back and looked out the window and I ended up dozing off. I woke up to DJ saying that we were at our destination. I got out the car and it was this little reggae spot. We walked in and the were playing Gyptian's Hold Yuh.

"How did you know I like reggae?" I asked.

"I didn't. This is my little spot that I like to come to every once in a while."

I nodded my head. He asked me if I wanted something to drink and I said yea. We headed over to the bar and I got a virgin strawberry daiquiri and he got a drink called Ting. After we had our drinks, I felt like dancing.

"Come dance with me" I said pulling him to the middle of the floor. I'm Still In Love by Sean Paul came on and I started grinding on him. I started swaying my hips which he was holding on to. I then stood straight up and he put his arms around me and we just swayed the rest of the time. I can't explain how good he feels.

The warmth of his body feels so right. He turned me around and we were now face to face. We were looking each other in the eyes and that's when he smashed his mouth onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my ass. I eventually pulled back. It felt so right but it also felt so wrong. I asked him if we could go. He nodded and took me back home.

"Look about that kiss.."  he said

"Don't worry about it." I said and I got out the car.

I went inside and upstairs to my room. I laid on my bed and my phone went off. It was a text from DJ. I didn't even open it. To be real, I wasn't even mad. I enjoyed the kiss but I'm not ready to be in any type of relationship right now.