Chapter 12: I Love you

Starting today, you might not be able to get some chapters unless you follow me. So hit that follow button.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alexia, if you don't hurry yo ass up!"

DJ was yelling up the stairs rushing me because he was finally taking me on that date.

"Boy shutup! I'm coming!"

I looked in the mirror one last time to check myself out. This dress had me looking RIGHT. It was a navy blue mid-sleeve dress that stopped right above my knees. I had on my Michael Kors silver stilettos and my hair in a high ponytail. I grabbed my silver clutch and made my way downstairs.

"Laaaaawwwdd! You have blessed me once again." DJ said as I came down the stairs.

I giggled.

"Nah but foreal though." he said pulling me towards him and wrapping his arms around me. "You look so beautiful."

"Thank you" I said and he pecked my lips.

"Now wait a second." I said backing up. "Let me check YOU out."

He stepped back and started posing. He is such a clown but my boo can dress. He had on a red sweater with a collared shirt and a tie. He was wearing a pair of khakis and a pair of Christian Louboutin red bottom sneakers.

"You ain't the only one the lord blessed." I said grinning.

He laughed.

"Okay, enough of the fashion show." he said. "We already late."

He grabbed his keys from the counter and we walked to the car. He opened the car door for me.

"For you ma laday." he said bowing his head with his arm stretched out.

"Thank you." I said giving him a curtsy and getting in the car.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"Alright stop playin!" I said. "Where are you taking me?"

"How about you just sit back. Shut yo mouth. And wait till we get there."

I sat back in the passengers seat with a pout face and I crossed my arms. DJ looked at me and put his fingers under my chin.

"Just hold on. We almost there."

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"Okay close your eyes" DJ said.

I closed them and I felt the car stop.

"DO NOT OPEN THEM." he demanded

"Alriiight!" I said.

I heard his car door open and close. Then I heard mines open. He grabbed my hand and helped me out the car. I felt something go over my eyes.

"What you don't trust me?" I asked

"Nah I know you might try to sneek a peek."

I gasped and covered my chest.

"Why I would never." I said.

He just laughed. Then I felt my body lifted from the ground. I screamed.

"Chill ma, it's just me." DJ said.

"I can't even walk?"

"Nope."