Chapter 4: Birthday Crash

Its been days since I've actually seen DJ. I've been avoiding him because I know I'm starting to catch feelings.

I'm downstairs laying on the couch watching some stupid movie when the doorbell rings. I got up opened the door and of course its DJ. He came busting through the door like he crazy!

"Alexia! Why the fuck have you been ignoring me!" he asked like he was mad.

"DJ! Chill the fuck out! It's not that serious!"

"My point exactly! It was just a fucking kiss. Its not a big deal!"

After he said that I started feeling some type of way. I walked to the couch sat down and patted beside me so he could sit down. He came and sat beside me. I looked him in the face and I could tell he was really mad. It was kind of sexy though but thats not the point.

"Look DJ, I was avoiding you because I was scared."

"Scared? Scared of what?" He said with a confused expression

"I'm not gonna lie. I started catching feelings for you. I didn't want to, it just happened. I just don't want my feelings to get hurt like in the past. I got scared so instead of tryna face it, I ran from it."

He just stared at me. I got nervous so I got up, walked to the kitchen and made a glass of water. I was standing by the sink when a pair of arms wrapped around me. He put his head in the crook of my neck and said

"You don't gotta be scared Alexia. I just want a chance."

I started laughing.

"What?" he asked

"It's just that you actually said my name." I said with a grin on my face

"Oh."

"That's good because I would've ended up killing you eventually if you kept callin me ma."

I turned around facing him and looked into his eyes. Damn. He has hazel eyes? Why haven't I noticed that before? I broke the silence and said

"I kind of just want to be friends right now."

DJ backed up scratched his head and said "okay"

I gave him a hug and said "My birthday is coming up in a few days and we're going to club Ice. You should come through."

He looked like he was thinking about it and then he said

"Aight ma." I rolled my eyes and he started laughing.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You ready?" Shay asked me

"Yea. Hold up. Let me get my clutch."

I looked in the mirror a last time to check and see if I was okay and I looked so damn good. I had on my red dress that hugged my body just right, with my black red bottoms. Damn. Im a bad mamma jamma. I walked to Shay's car and got in.

" Daamn Alexia. You rockin that dress boo"

" Aint I?" I said grinning.

Shit. This is my night and I can be as cocky as I want to. We got to the club and Shay parked the car. We pulled out our IDs, which are fake by the way, and gave em to the bouncer. He looked at them then said that we could go in. I winked at him and he licked his lips looking me up and down. I'm such a fucking tease. We went to the bar and I started looking around the club.

"Looking for me?"

I smiled to myself but when I turned around the smile instantly faded. What the fuck does he want?