Chapter 16: Whatever It Takes

I tried making this chapter longer but...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I was feeling happy and stress free tonight. I wasn't worried bout nuttin. It was just me, my boo, Black, and Jazmine having a good time at the bowling alley. It was boys against girls and we was winning.

“Man ya'll suck.” I said looking at the score board.

“If it wasn't for DJ and his damn gutter balls then we wouldn't be here and y'all wouldn't be talkin all that shit.” Black said.

“Nigga shutup. They cheated. Alexia over there tryna throw me off and shit.”

I was laughing because every time it was DJ's turn I would yell something, or even give him one of my wordly "distractions" when he rolled the ball. Either way it was getting him off track.

“You mad cuz you can't control yo thoughts?” I asked.

“I can control em but I don't want to.” he said winking at me.

I rolled my eyes.

“Yo nasty ass need to stop. And Jazmine ass need to roll the damn ball already!” I yelled

She been standing at the lane forever now tryna figure out a way to get the middle pin and the far right one.

“Shutup!” she yelled at me.

I just laughed and sat back. She finally threw the ball and it didn't hit not one of them.

“After all that you ain't hit one pin.” Black said laughing and shaking his head.

“Shutup.” she said bucking at him. “We still winnin.”

“Yea, yea, yea. Only because y'all cheatin.”

Me and Jazmine both shrugged our shoulders and laughed.

“My turn!” I yelled.

I grabbed my orange ball and went up to then lane. Then I felt a pair of arms around me.

“Just wait when we get home. Imma get in them panties and hit that spot you like.”

“Don't play with me. I know what you tryna do and you can't do what I do.” I said looking at DJ over my shoulder.

He shrugged his shoulders and walked away. I swung my arm back and –

“YOU SUCK!”

I let go of the ball and It went in the gutter..

I looked back and glared at DJ and Black.

“Y'all some bitch niggas.” I said walking to get my ball from the machine.

They both shrugged and laughed. I looked at Jazmine and she was just shaking her head. I got my ball and went back up to the lane. I looked back at the boys and they was just grinning. I rolled my eyes. I swung my arm back and let go of the b--.

“Boooooooo!!”

The ball slipped out my fingers.

“UUUUUUGGH!! I hate both of y'all!” I said walking back to my chair.

They was just laughing. I crossed my arms and pouted. DJ came and sat next to me. He put his arm around my shoulder.

“You mad at me?” he asked. I ain't say nothing.

“Can you forgive daddy?” He said in a baby voice. I couldn't help but laugh.

“Boy get out my face. It's your turn.”