Chapter 5: Kickback

" YEESS!! Right there. Don't stop Daddy!"

It was a call from DJ. When I put the phone to my ear, I heard a bitch moaning and screaming. It must've been an accidental call because it seemed as if he didn't notice I was on the phone.

"Oh shit!" I heard someone say. There was a bunch of rustlings in the background, "Hello?" said his voice.

I hung up so fast. I knew this shit was too good to be true. And that's when it happened... I started crying. I sat on my bed just crying my eyes out. How the fuck could he do this to me? I know we're not together but he knew how I felt about him and I was really considering giving him a chance.

A few minutes later my phone rang. It was DJ. Just thinking about him made me sick so I ignored it. This nigga kept calling though. He must not get the memo. I ended up putting my phone on silent. I threw it to the foot of my bed and I just laid back. That's when I heard my door open. I looked to see who it was and it was my mom.

"Hey baby." she said. I got up hugged her and said hey back.

"Happy Birthday." she said smiling.

"Thank you mama."

There was silence for a while then she said "Let's do something tomorrow."

I looked at her with my eyebrow raised.

"Like what?" I asked.

" Have a girls day. Just me, you, and Erika, if she wants go."

"That would be great." I said.

I kissed her goodnight and walked to my bed. I looked at my phone and DJ called me 12 times. I rolled my eyes and laid back down. I turned my lamp off and within seconds I was knocked out.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"Okay so which one do you want to see?" my mom asked while we were in line about to get our ticket.

" Uuuum. How about that Superman movie."

"3D?"

"Yeah."

We got our tickets. We only bought 2 because Erika didn't want to come. I figured she wasn't going to.

Before the movie started I wanted to get some popcorn. I was in line waiting and when I turned my head I saw HIM. He was talking and joking with a group people. His arm was around some chicks shoulder. I quickly turned my head so he didn't see me staring. I got my popcorn and drink and that's when I realized I had to walk past them to get to my theater.

"Shit." I mumbled to myself.

I had to give myself a little pep talk before walking by them. I finally grew some balls and started walking. I kept my head down because I didn't want him to see me. Then bam! I bumped into somebody.

"Oh. I'm sorry sir." I said but when I looked up, I was staring DJ in the face.

Fuck. I was looking him right in the face. I couldn't say anything so we were both just staring at each other saying nothing. Then this bitch is going to clear her throat like I was interrupting something.

I looked at her. She was pretty. She was light skin with curly hair. I think she's mixed. She had light brown eyes and no lie she did have a nice body. I looked at her and gave her a fake smile.

"Hi. I'm Alexia." I said reaching out for a handshake "DJ's friend"

She gave me a big smile and returned the handshake.

"I'm Haley. Damon's girlfriend."

What the fuck! First off his name is Damon and second off he has a girlfriend!? This nigga is really trippin.