Chapter 48: Two Months

Beginne am Anfang

Now everybody knows that I'm

Just a bum without you by my side

Welcome to the show

Everybody knows

Everyone but you

Everyone but you.”

~~++~~++~~++~~

I tripped over one of the things on the ground and landed on my arse, moments later tripping Jay in the process and sent him toppling over me. The only thing stopped his face from pressing against mine being those strong arms of his pressing either side of me. “I’m such a clutz,” I start and laugh, still feeling my chest pounding hard against my ribcage.

I heard a bunch of boyish laughter coming from further up and then, “Get a room!” from one of them.

“Don’t worry, I do it all the time,” Jay replied warmly, looking past my shoulder briefly before holding out his hand and standing himself up. I took his and stood up with him. “I’ll put my number in your phone so you don’t trip,” he said taking the phone quickly and turning me around giving me a light nudge forward. I looked back at him and smiled before walking forward.

“Hey I just met you,” Max started, “And this is crazy, but here’s my number,” he continued and threw a look at Jay before pulling a face, “But don’t bother calling me because I will have lost my phone by the end of the day!”

“Sorry,” I mutter to Erik, still in a slight daze.

He grinned wrapping his large hand around mine and pulled me onto my feet. “It’s okay clumsy toes.”

“Clumsy toes now?” I asked attempting to lift a single eyebrow to no avail. It was a worthy attempt at distracting my flooding mind. I wasn’t enjoying this torment my mind was set on torturing me with. It didn’t matter where I was, at home, in an interview, with fans or with Erik. The ‘memories’ hit me like a train.

Erik took one of my shoulders and gently guided me to his chest where I rested my head, trying to gather my bearings. We were standing beside a lake. Kayla and Ruben had given us their ‘to go to guide’ and this one was another beautiful lake in the South Island of New Zealand. Erik had thought it was a good idea, especially since I hadn’t been acting quite myself lately. It made it all the worse.

“You know you can always tell me,” he said pressing a kiss to the top of my head and rocked me gently in his hold.

I took a deep breath. “I know.” Just not today.

~~++~~++~~++~~

The crowd went mad as the five bowed to the massive London crowd. “GOOD NIGHT LONDON!” Tom roared out fist pumping the air of the sold out crowd.

Each chorused more or less his same words and made their way reluctantly off the stage. The night was young with the ecstasy of the show. The past months hadn’t ceased to prove itself a mad whirlwind of fame, cameras, photo shoots, responding to fans, and getting ready for a wedding.

Broken, but steadily on the mend, was The Wanted’s Jay McGuiness. Of cause he had no idea about Bonnie’s broken, but steadily on the mend, memories. Siva and Nicki were no less in love, though for the past three months since the release of The Wanted World movie they had been separated. Nicki was off on field study, about to go to Antarctica. It was an opportunity that National Geographic presented to her. She had accepted of cause. Nicki was ecstatic and apparently couldn’t wait to get underneath the ice to write an article. The two regularly called, Skyped each other and everyone on Twitter also appreciated the love they showed publically on there.