19. Why I Love you

Start from the beginning

"Tiana, gurl we have a show to put on, we can't be worried about -" I cut her off.

"Please mamma C, I can't deal with this uncalled for fighting anymore . I know what I did was beyond fucked up but I didn't get matching tattoos with that fool just for fun. I love him and we gotta work through this, I don't care how long it takes" I ramble and I can't help but feel like crying.

"He's in his dressing room number 169" she murmurs smiling.

"Thank God, I love you cookie " I scream hugging her.

"I'm the bomb I know " she jokes as I run off to find Keems dressing room.

When I arrive I can hear music blasting and the smell of weed is extremely prominent. I knock but no one anwsers, so I twist the nob to reveal keem and his crew and strippers all over the damn place.

This again? !

"Out everyone out!" I demand as soon as I turn the music off. I get thrown the dirtiest looks while the half clothed hoes walk by me.

"Y'all too,go" I say to his crew who I hate.

"Alright T don't bust a blood vessel shawty" Desiigner says smiling as he walks out. I toss him an dismissive hand returning my attention to keem who seems to be un-bothered by my presence.

"Keem. Keem!" I scream finally making him look up at me after minutes of ignoring me. " We have to talk, I love you too much for everything to be over just like that."

" I don't have anything to say to you " he barks.

"Well what does that mean for us then?" I question.

"It means that you ruined us-"

"Really hakeem? That's how this is gonna go? I know I fucked up but I love you, I can't live without you and I know it's gonna take time and effort but I'm willing to put my all into us" I state looking into his eyes.

"I love you too tiana you know that and I want us to work as much as you do but I'm hurt and I don't know how to fix it" he blurts.

"Well we'll fix it together" I add grabbing his hand.

"I've missed you " he states pulling me onto his lap.

"I've missed you too big head " I laugh. He pulls me into him and his scent is overwhelming. I snuggle up into him and I'm almost asleep before he speaks up again.

"Are we still getting married?" He asks making me smile.

"Of course, if you still wanna " I joke making him chuckle.

"That's the only thing I've ever been sure of in my life " he adds, pulling me back into him as I drift off to sleep.

Cookie P.O.V

Celebrities pack on the empire red carpet trying to get their photos taken and out do each other.