5. No means Yes

Song's for this chapter:

No games by Serani

Gangsta by Kehlani

Andre P.O.V

It drives me crazy sometimes when Ronda gets on me about taking my meds. I mean I'm a grown man I can do what I want and I don't appreciate her telling me what to do.

"Dre baby I'm only trying to help you. When you don't take your meds on time it fucks with your head so just please take em" she nags as I continue my journey to the kitchen for a snack.

"Look R I love you but please shut the fuck up I'm trying to think okay. I don't care about the fucking meds, I'll take them when I get a chance." I yell not meaning to be so harsh but she's getting on my last nerve's.

"Ight have it your way. But I'm not gonna just sit around here and let you talk shit to me" Ronda says as she grabs he purse and exits through the front door.

"Whatever! I'm going to out too so don't wait up when you get back!" I yell not really caring how mean I must sound.

Hakeem P.O.V

As I enter Leviticus the blaring music almost instantly gives me a headache.

(Play no games)

The V.I.P section is where my friends are. When I enter I notice Tiana up dancing, a smile instantly creeps on my face at the sight. All the tension I've been carrying around all day seems to evaporate.

"Baby!" T shouts when she sees me. Its obvious my girl is drunk or a little tipsy because she'd never act this way in her right frame of mind. But it doesn't bother me.

"Hey cutie what you up to?"

"Nothing much, just having a great time. It took you so long to get here, but now that you are here dance with me!" This girl is gonna be the death of me. As she grinds her hips against my length I can't help but want to pin her down against something a fuck her senseless.

This song always makes T turn into a freak so its not helping that she's drunk. In a matter of seconds I'm on the couch being straddled by my baby. Her arms are wrapped around my neck while she kisses me hard. Our tongues fight for dominance, as she rocks back and forth on keem jr.

"Ah Hakeem" tiana moans as I suck on her neck.

"Keep saying stuff like that and I'm gonna have no choice but to bend you over this table and fuck you right here" Me saying this seemed to turn her on more because within seconds we were up of the couch and in the closet of the club.

Cookie P.O.V

I don't remember the last time me and Lucious had this much fun together. We've been sitting at the bar in Leviticus for hours. No we haven't said much about his video, and quite frankly that's the last thing on either of our minds.

"Damn and then I think I punched that girl so hard my hand got as big as a fucking football"

"Yeah at that moment I knew that if a chick would damn near kill a bitch for me then she was the right one" Lu jokes a smile on his pink lips. We've been talking about the better days, days when it was just me and him against the world.

As he reaches over to grab my hand the glass I'm holding accidentally spills all over us.

"Dammit, I'm sorry. Well it looks like I've had one to many" lucious laughs as he pulls me from my chair. We both woble out of the club holding each other up. The paps are there of course snapping pictures of us. Our bodyguards block us as we approach the waiting car. The cool air conditioning in the car hit us as we slide into the leather seats.