19. Why I Love you

Song's for this chapter :

Take care by Rihanna ft. Drake

Why I love you by major lazor

Lucious P.O.V
Three weeks later

Since that day almost a month ago me and cooks have been on good terms. No fights or arguments and life has been more than easy.

But tonight cookie and I are going to throw the annual Empire Ball.

We have it every year, basically everyone in the industry is here. From Beyoncé to Mariah, everyone shows their love.

Honestly there is really no meaning behind the event, but everyone goes out of their way to look the best, have the best performance, and obviously take home the only award of the night. A deal with empire, one of their choosing of course.

Cooks decided to go with a all black theme for the ladies and a grey theme for the men. She also planned the whole thing this year and I can't say I'm not proud. I'm still planning my event of the night as I check on cookie who's currently getting her makeup done.

"Hey beautiful" I say walking into the room.

"Hello handsome" she counters looking me up and down.

"I see you didn't follow the dress code" I state looking at her gold dress that's hugging her in all the right places.

"You didn't either" she laughs.

"But I'm me"

"And exactly what does that mean" she jokes.

"It means that I wear what I like" I walk over to her grabbing her hand. "Hey you know I love you right?" I ask.

"That's random but of course" she smiles looking down at me. "Your okay right? " she states eyeing me for any noticeable injuries.

"I'm fine. I just- never mind keep getting all dolled up for tonight, I'm going to go make some final arrangements. Love you" I say walking out before she asks anymore questions.

Tiana P.O.V

I'm going to see him tonight I know I am. All I need is five minutes for him to hear me out without screaming.

I miss him entirely too much, three weeks have went by and I can't concentrate at all plus it weeks away from our wedding worries me.

Caption : take me back

Caption : take me back.😞

I posted this on ig a day ago with a simple Caption hoping to get Keems attention but I got nothing.

He's really mad and I can't blame him at all. I did something that was beyond wrong and I'm just hoping we can come back from this stronger than ever.

"Hey cookie you seen hakeem?" I blurt out of nowhere. I've been sitting here talking to her for about 10 minutes but for some reason I haven't heard anything she said.