7.Head Vs. Heart

Song's for this chapter :

I hate you I love you by ghash

Lost without you by Robin Thicke

Cookie P.O.V

Its been two months. I haven't heard from the him in weeks and I'm feeling okay I guess... I have a new friend, his name is Jacob.

He's so attractive, I mean the brightest smile, warmest eyes and his salt and pepper beard is really hot.

He has no kids but he does have an ex-wife. Jacob's four years older than me and he has an old soul. That's what drew me to him in the first place. He loves old music and walks in the park but most importantly he treats me like I'm a princess even though we're not dating.

Lyon Dynasty at the top of it's game. Everything is working out perfectly. My New York store has only be open for two weeks yet I've already made close to one million. I'm getting numerous offers from talk shows and company's that wants to merge. I'm proud of myself for doing this all alone. I do miss Empire and the music so I've been writing and helping artist with songs.

Of course my sons have been complaining about me not being at empire. But they have to suck it up they are grown men and I'm a single woman trying to do my own thing.

Tonight I'm having a small dinner/dance party at my place to celebrate my success with Lyon Dynasty. Since I got a house now I decided to throw it here. Its only about 50 people, my old girls I used to hang with, a few celebrities I'm cool with, my sons and their dates, plus Jacob and his sister. It's going to be a classy event. Dinner first than, there's a dancefloor. I got an old friend of mine to DJ so that should be cool. I know tonight should be a blast.

I'm on my way to get my outfit for tonight. Its a dress made by Balmain,it's tan flowy and tightly fitted. Perfect for a dinner party but great for the after party with my girls.

Hakeem P.O.V

Tiana has been on tour for the past month. We have been clashing a lot when we talk over the phone. But I love my baby and I know its just stress.

I met this girl name Laura about two weeks ago, she was working the event my mom held for her opening of Lyon Dynasty. I never really talk to the help but I was bored and she was extremely funny. Every day since then we've hung out.

I haven't told Tiana about her because I know she'll think we've been doing more than just talking. We haven't kissed or touched each other in any sexual way.

We are just friends of the opposite sex.

Laura and one of my friends named Mac Miller are in the studio and im producing. She laid down a few songs but this one she wrote about her ex got me feeling like it'll be a hit.

(Play I hate you I love you)

Feeling used but I'm still missing you

And I can't see the end of this just want to feel your kiss against my lips

But now all this time is passing by but I still can't seem to tell you why it hurts me every time I see you