Epilogue

This cuddly fluffy chapter is dedicated to my sweet imouto chan, Angie_Taisho! Hope you enjoyed the story that is dedicated to you and this chapter, well, let's just say it's a special dedication! ^^

Happy reading! >3<

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki pov:

I was absolutely exhausted. I had no energy to move, to even lift a finger.

I could hear my baby crying and a small smile grazed my lips through the tiredness. I could feel Juo shaking my hand gently.

"Yuki....the baby! The baby is here! You did well....you did well....I'm so glad you're okay." I opened my eyes tiredly to look at Juo. His face was flushed and he was crying. But he looked so happy.

"Congratulations, Juo sama, Yuki sama. You have a very beautiful, healthy baby girl." The doctor was wiping his hands on a towel as he smiled.

The nurse was taking care of cleaning up the baby and Megumi san along with a few other maids helped me get off the bed. Megumi san had everyone turn around as she helped me into one of Juo's clean loose t-shirts. It was long and almost reached my knees. In the mean time, the other maids had put fresh blankets on the bed and I was helped onto the bed once again.

Megumi san stacked up the pillows to support my back. I closed my eyes and leaned back as the whole of my lower body hurt. Juo watched me and placed a hand on my cheek. I looked at him with a tired smile which he returned.

"Yuki sama?" The nurse walked to us with our bundle and my heart skipped a beat.

When she came to hand her to me, I shook my head. "Please....give her to Juo first."

She smiled and nodded and held out our daughter to Juo. Juo's eyes widened and he reached out to hold her as tenderly as possible. She squirmed in his hold and whimpered but settled down soon after. Juo's eyes softened and glazed over again. A few tears rolled down his cheeks and I felt touched by the depth of affection I saw in Juo's eyes.

"She's so beautiful....just like you, Yuki." He mumbled out not taking his eyes off her.

"And she looks just like you too." I said, getting a glimpse of her silver hair just like Juo's.

"Yeah! She's perfect!" He came to sit next to me on the bed grinning.

He handed our daughter to me and we looked up as the doctor, nurse and maids excused themselves to give us some time alone. I looked back at our daughter and laughed as she opened her brown eyes. She was definitely absolutely beautiful.

"I'm so happy, Yuki. The happiest possible...." Juo nuzzled his forehead with the side of my head.

"Me too...so, what do you want to name her?" I asked as I cradled her. She had settled into a calm sleep and I too wanted to get some rest soon.

"Hmm....Miyuki. I want her name to be just like Yuki's. Meaning snow and happiness and good fortune."

"Miyuki....that's a perfect name." I smiled and leaned sideways against Juo.

"Nee chan! Nii chan!!" We looked up when my brothers came running in through the door.

"Are you okay?! We saw sensei leaving!" They blinked as they stopped near the bed.

They were no longer the young children I knew them to be. They were now in their first grade and just as they had grown taller, they were slowly becoming understanding and aware of things around them. They worried for me and Juo just as we worried for them, they helped with small chores during the day and had become big enough to take care of themselves. Well, most of their things anyway.

"Uwaaahhhh! The baby!" Akio was the first to notice and he climbed up onto the bed to crawl closer to me so he could look at Miyuki in my arms.

I tilted her just a bit so he could see her better and Arata soon followed to lean over and look at her as well.

"The baby is so small! And all red!!" I chuckled at Akio's comments.

"Yes she is. And now you two have to take good care of her, okay?" Juo asked as he continued to look at Miyuki.

"Ooohh!! We will take care of her!! We're her big brothers now, right?!" Akio looked at me grinning.

It looks like they preferred to be called big brothers instead of uncles. That's fine, as long as they were happy.

"That's right. You two have to protect Miyuki from now on." I smiled tiredly. My eyes were pulling away at me and I stifled a yawn. Juo noticed as he placed his hand on the side of my head, patting me.

"Can I touch Miyuki chan?" Arata asked. He hadn't said much and he was looking at her curiously.

I chuckled and nodded. "Yes you can....but you have to be very gentle."

Arata gulped before holding out a finger and inching towards Miyuki's cheek. He poked it very softly and very quickly before pulling his hand back. When nothing happened, he blinked and let his finger touch her for a little longer.

Miyuki squirmed and both Arata and Akio tensed. When she opened her eyes and looked around though, they blushed and big grins came upon their faces. Juo and I laughed at that.

"Yuki." Juo nuzzled the side of my head. "I love you."

"And I love you." I mumbled, turning my head to the side to meet his lips in a soft kiss.

He ran his tongue over my lips and I sighed in bliss. We pulled away after a few moments, looking into each others eyes deeply.

I closed my eyes leaning into the crook of his neck. My life was perfect. A loving family, every day filled with happiness and a future filled with lots of blessed experiences to come. And now with a new member of the family, there was more excitement and love that we would get to share with each other.

There was nothing more I could ever ask for.

~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't control myself from updating the story! So here's the epilogue!

Aww! They have a baby girl! Aren't father and daughter so adorable in the pic?? My heart is going doki doki! <3 Lol the twins are just as adorable as ever! Arata poking Miyuki's cheek! XD

Thank you, hugs and kisses to all my awesome readers! >3< So glad to have you read, vote and comment on all my stories! I'm really excited to start a new fanfic based on a Kdrama called Faith. Its about time travel with an awesome plot! For those who haven't watched it, I really recommend it! Whatever the case,  I hope that you will all read, vote and comment on it too!! I love the support!! I will most likely put it up in 2-3 days :)

And you know what to do for this chapter too, right? ;)

Vote!

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT!!!

:D