Chapter 7 - Birthday party

Yuki pov:

"I want you two to be at your best behavior today, okay? No mischief." I said with a smile as I combed Arata's hair. "And you cant talk about Juo nii chan in front of them. Juo nii chan is our secret."

"We wont tell anyone!" "We promise!" They chimed and I patted their heads once with a smile. They were such good children!

Just as Hiru had said yesterday, the three of us were to go to their mansion for dinner. I had bought new water bottles as gifts and since Akio and Arata themselves really liked animals, I had got ones which had pictures of different animals on them. Remembering their favorite colors, I had gotten a blue one for Akio and an orange one for Arata. They were ecstatic about their gifts and wouldn't let go of their bottles even for a moment.

Even now as we were going to Hiru's place, they refused to leave without their bottles.

I wanted to look presentable today so I was wearing a simple one piece dress with slight puff sleeves a bow tie at the back. I had tied my hair up into a ponytail and parted my bangs on the side. As for Arata and Akio, I had dressed them in a neat pair of shorts and striped t-shirts.

I gave a soft sigh as I watched them giggling and talking to each other. I reached out and touched the sides of their heads gently. They looked at me curiously before giving me a grin. They walked forward and wrapped their small arms around me in a cuddling hug. I was surprised but I felt so happy when they did that.

I couldn't stop from glomping them as well and tickling them until they had tears escaping their eyes. When I let them go they came to tickle me in return. We were out of breath by the time we had our fun and Arata and Akio were lying on top of me as we caught our breath.

We all stood up and I smoothened out our clothes when we heard a knock on the door. Opening it, I saw Hiru there smiling.

"You look very pretty today, Yuki! So, are you ready to go?" He asked and I nodded, giggling at the after effects of our tickle session.

"Thank you Hiru. We're ready. Akio! Arata! Lets go." They came scuttling out of the house and I locked the door before we followed Hiru to their mansion. As expected, they ran ahead of us as Hiru and I walked together while talking.

When we reached the mansion, I was awed by how huge the place was. There was a huge garden in front and a water fountain as well. They had so many different kinds of plants and trees that I was sure they needed a gardener to take care of all of this. Akio and Arata were also totally swept off their feet by everything they saw and they kept running around to look at the different flowers, colorful leaves and stone statues.

As for the mansion itself, it was magnificent. It was a two floor building but looked almost four stories tall. It had huge French windows on each floor and I could really tell that this definitely was suited for the Lord of this town.

"Wow....this place is amazing!" I commented as we got closer to the main entrance of the mansion.

"You like it?" Hiru asked, getting an excited glint in his eyes. All I could do was nod and continue looking at its massive grandeur.

When we stopped at the main entrance, I made sure Akio and Arata weren't running around anymore and were standing obediently in front of me. I ran my hand over their hair, setting down a few strands that were sticking up because of the wind. Hiru knocked on the door and a few moments later, a very dignified looking lady opened the door. She had her blonde hair tied up in a high bun and she had golden eyes just like Hiru.

"Ara! You must be Yuki chan! It's a pleasure to meet you dear. I am Kiyomi [meaning pure beauty] and I am Hirui's mother." She introduced herself.

Seeing how she was dressed, being from a family of such high status, I felt slightly flustered. It made me feel a little uncomfortable because I wasn't used to being around people with this kind of aura. Besides, the difference between our status was so large! These people were really rich and I was beginning to wonder if it was really okay to have accepted a birthday party for free. Feeling nervous from all the things to be considered, I gave a deep bow to her not to seem rude in any way.