Ch 29- Forever Happy

Playlist For This Chapter:
-Happily (One Direction)

Kaylieh's POV:

Friends and family members piled into the hospital room, smiling at the small bundle of joy in my arms.

"She's so beautiful," Harry's mum said in awe.

"She looks just like her mom. Beautiful," Harry said quietly while smiling.

I grinned back, and he kissed my temple.

"She's absolutely lovely," Niall awed.

"Thank you," I whispered in response.

I couldn't seem to form words. This baby girl was mine. I helped make this tiny human and bring it into the world. There was no greater feeling than holding something that you knew would be yours forever.

"You did good, sweet pea," my dad said leaning over and kissing my forehead and then the baby's.

I slowly handed the baby to Harry as he smiled.

"Hello, love.. I'm your daddy.. I love you so much," he cooed.

The baby smiled and reached out a hand as Harry kissed it gently.

"What's her name?" Louis asked.

"Gemma Claire," Harry said looking over at Gemma.

Her eyes got wide as her and Anne burst into tears.

"Oh my.. Are you serious?" Gemma exclaimed.

Harry and I both nodded in content.

Okay, so, once again, you're probably like WHO THE HEXHBVDH DOES THIS CHICK THANK SHE IS GOIN AROUBD SKIPPIN YEARSSS AND WHAT NOT???!!

Well, let me explain.

After Harry sang to me, I realized he was what I needed, and I had to call off the proposal. I told Niall the next day, and he was devastated. He cried for a while but realized that I wasn't coming back to him. He soon found the perfect girl. Her name was Kyrsten, and she was beautiful. They got married after a year and 2 months of dating.

Harry and I started dating as soon as I broke up with Niall. I felt a little guilty, but reminded myself that Harry was what I needed all along. We got married two years later, and now welcomed our first child into this crazy world.

It's been 7 years and 8 months since that day at the airport where I chose Niall over my soulmate. The band was back together, not near as popular, but they were united as one (direction;).

I looked over at Harry holding Gemma Claire. He looked back at me smiling. He stared into my eyes with those green eyes of his. I got lost. He leaned towards me. "Kaylieh Claire, I love you so much."

"I love you too," I replied simply, kissing him gently.

All of us are happy now, and I hope it stays this way forever.