Ch 5- Rebounds

Playlist For This Chapter:
-Wake Me Up (Avicii)

Harry's POV:

I jumped into the tour bus with a loud thump as the boys followed in behind me.

"IiiiiIII I WANNA SAVE YA, WANNA SAVE YOUR HEART TONIIiiiiIIGHT!" I yelled completely off key.

"Oh please! That is so old, Harry!" Liam pleaded.

"You know you love my singing," I claimed smirking as I plopped on the couch.

Yes, I had gotten over Kaylieh.

Louis' POV:

Correction. He had convinced himself he was over her. Puh-lease, Har Bear. We know you better than you know yourself.

Harry's POV:

And I was in a much better mood. I decided to be greatful for what I had; start living. I mean, I am living the dream, I'm in One Direction, I can get any girl I wanted, and Kaylieh didn't want me. I'm THE bachelor.

"Hey, fella's. How about we hit the town, look for some fine females?" I said using Kenan's voice for the 'fine females' part.

If you haven't watched Kenan and Kel, All That, or Good Burger I have nothing to say to you. Yes, I did quote Tyler Oakley.

They looked taken aback by my outburst, but quickly agreed.

"Look at that one," Louis said as we walked passed a girl.

We each had our hoods on, shades on, and heads down as we strolled through the streets of Atlanta standing apart from each other.

I saw the girl stop at a magazine stand. So I decided to make my move. I casually strolled over beside while keeping my head down.

"Hello there, beautiful."

She giggled. "Hi."

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Skylar. Yours?"

"Harry."

"Well, Harry, I like your accent," I heard her say while I kept my head down.

"Yours as well," I said smiling.

A small voice inside me said NO, NO, STOP! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE MEANT TO BE WITH!

But I ignored it.

After chatting for ten or fifteen minutes, I looked up and caught a glimpse of a far too familiar face. I glanced down, but my mind forced me to look back up.

Louis tried to get in my way and redirect me, but I pushed him aside forcefully.

I felt jealousy punch my heart with all it's might.

STYLES' EX REBOUNDS

It was a crappy magazine full of bullsh-

She hates it when I cuss.

But I snatched the magazine from the rack and flipped to the page that had Kaylieh and some familiar looking guy's face on it.

"Kaylieh Bowens recently dumped One Direction singer, Harry Styles. She was seen leaving London early morning in June. Styles has been seen out to many parties while Bowens has kept her eye on her career and other men. She is currently working on an album to release later in the new year, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have time for new boyfriend, Will Teasdale, brother of hairstylist of One Direction, Lou Teasdale. Source says that they met in a park and are "very happy." Though, recent pictures of Kaylieh having a huge emotional break down outside of local Atlanta theater say otherwise. Styles' tour should take him to the same area as his ex. How will that turn out?! Grab our next magazine as soon as it hits the stands!"

I clenched my fists tightly. Rebounds?! She dumped me?! Her new career?! New boyfriend?! Lou's brother?! Emotional breakdown?! Parties?! Are you kidding me?!

WAIT! SHE'S IN ATLANTA! WAIT! I'M IN ATLANTA! SHE'S HERE!

Wait. She's moved on.

"Hold on! You're Harry Styles!" Skylar exclaimed but thankfully not loud.

"Ha. Yeah," I said still interested in this piece of gold misery in my hands.

"This is so cool. But what's wrong?"

I shook my head.

"Too much.." I answered truthfully.

"Honestly, I've read all about you and her and your relationship. I know, crazy stalker/fangirl. But I can tell by the way you look now that you need her. You looked so happy when you were with her, now you're a mess. Go find her. BUT not before we take a picture," she said smiling.

We snapped a quick picture and I gave her a hug and friendly kiss on the cheek.

"Boys, I believe we have a mission. It starts now and doesn't end until we find her," I stated as the boys and I stepped in sync and walked back to the bus.

They knew who I meant when I said "her," and by the looks on their cheeky faces, they knew this was coming.

(A/N: So my cousin came to visit me today!!! He lives in North Carolina and just got married like two or three days ago!! He's so awesome, and I just got flashbacks of when my grandpa died, and he comforted me like no one else. I absolutely love him to death, and he's pretty good looking. He's in his twenties and is getting shipped off somewhere soon. His picture is on my Twitter: @1D_5SOS_myheart !! Love yalllllll. -Charley)