Ch 8- Loss For Words

Playlist For This Chapter:
-Somebody That I Use To Know (Walk Off The Earth)

Harry's POV-

I laid on my hotel bed staring into the ceiling the morning after we had been informed Kaylieh would tour with us when Louis walked in.

"Haz. Get up."

I groaned.

"I know you're upset about not getting to talk to Kaylieh, but she's coming on tour with us. You can talk to her then," he said enthusiastically.

"That's the problem, Lou! I don't want her to come with us. I don't want to see her everyday. I don't want to talk to her," I said letting the truth randomly fall from my lips. "I was getting over her and now here she is! She's touring with us! I can't do it! I can't see her constantly and not tell her how much I love her!.."

Wow. I really said that.

"Wow. You really said that.." Louis said reading my mind.

I nodded but quickly looked away.

I heard a knock on the door as it creaked open.

"Hey.. I didn't want to interrupt, but we actually have coffee today. Here's your's and the newspaper," Liam said hesitantly.

I looked at him with confusion. Why would I want the Atlanta paper?

"I don't know. Zayn picked it up for some reason... I.. He has no excuse.." he chuckled.

I chuckled a little as well. Zayn was such a retard sometimes.

I sat up and sipped some of my coffee while glancing at the paper. Oh great. A gossip paper.

I flipped through and stopped as soon as I saw Niall and Kaylieh.

A picture of him kissing her forehead sweetly was displayed as large as possible.

"HORAN TAKING BANDMATE'S GIRL?

Niall Horan was recently seen chatting with bandmate, Harry Styles' ex, Kaylieh Bowens. The One Direction blondie and up and coming singer were seen chatting for nearly an hour, kissing quickly, and shouting I LOVE YOUs across the nearly empty Starbucks on Jamm St. Bowens is also rumored to tour with the super hot boyband later into the New Year. Will Horan get his New Years Eve kiss from the future star?"

NO! NO, HE WILL NOT! My mind screamed.

I thrust my drink at Louis and marched into the living room where Niall and Zayn were watching the telly.

"What is this?!" I yelled.

Niall blushed of embarrassment I assume and stood up to face me.

"Harry! Uhm-"

"You knew she was here, but you wanted her to yourself, didn't you?!" I questioned extremely loud.

"She told me not to tell you!" he yelled back extremely flustered.

"Oh yeah! That's nice! Don't tell your 'brother' where his one and only is! That's real nice!"

"She's not your one and only! She doesn't want you, and you obviously didn't want her!"

I went to say something, but I couldn't think of anything. He was right. I had shown no signs of wanting her back. I had even made the boys believe I was over her.

Louis' POV:

Correction. With the exception of me. =)

Harry's POV:

"Harry," Niall continued, "I have been talking to Kaylieh. Yes, I knew where she was. No, I didn't tell you. No, that little chat didn't mean anything.. And yes, I know why she doesn't want to be with you, but if you're too selfish to step back and see her reason, then you don't deserve her."

I was at a complete loss for words. I've never taken a step back and thought about it. I was being too selfish. I still don't get it though. Why did she leave me, and why does Niall know?

At this point, all I know is that this cute little mission I had planned isn't going to happen. Niall is going to do all he can to keep me away from her. Ugh.

Niall's POV:

Why? Why did I lie? That "little chat" meant the world to me. How come I can't bring myself to tell him? Is it because I know he'll be mad? Why am I asking myself a million questions?

I rolled my eyes at Harry in disgust as walked up to my room in the hotel room.

Harry still doesn't see that reason Kaylieh left was because she didn't want to hold him back. He is such an idiot.

No. I just seriously called one of my brothers an idiot. Girls can do crazy things to ya, man, and something tells me this will be one crazy tour.

(A/N: PATRICIA FLYNN (AKA NIALL HORANS COUSIN!!!) FAVORITED TWO OF MY TWEETS!!! OMGG I SAW THE NOTIFICATION IN COMPUTER CLASS AND I STOPPED BREATHING OMGG MY FRIEND THOUGHT I NEEDED MEDICAL ATTENTION NO LIE XD you can look at it on my Twitter || @1D_5SOS_myheart and her's is || @trishaaflynn OMG I OFFICIALLY LOVE HER JUST WISH SHE WOULD FOLLOW ME.. LOVE YALL TO THE MOON AND BACKKKK -Charley=)