Ch 20- Later

Playlist For This Chapter:
-Bubbly (Colbie Caillat)

Kaylieh's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes to take in the wonderful view out my window.

Waaaiit.. This is not my window.. Wait.. Where am I?..

I rolled over to see Harry sound asleep with his mouth wide open and arms wrapped around me.

Dear God, I may have a heart attack!

I looked around the hotel room pointlessly until I remembered that it was Christmas. The clock on the wall said it was 9:21 AM, so I decided to wake up Harry. I rolled my whole body over to face him, and he stirred in his peaceful sleep furrowing his eyebrows slightly.

"Harry.. Harry, it's Christmas.." I whispered as I brushed the hair from his forehead.

His eyes fluttered as he became conscious, and a grin played across his face.

"Merry Christmas," he whispered huskily.

I blushed. Our arms and legs were intertwined, and his morning voice was far too sexy for words.

"Merry Christmas," I replied quietly.

My stomach growled loudly, and we both laughed.

"I'll go make us some food," Harry said climbing out of the bed.

After nearly ten minutes of dozing in and out of sleep, I decided to get up. I trudged through the suite in attempt to find the kitchen... I ended up in the living room and plopped down on the couch.

I grabbed the blanket I had left from last night and curled up in the corner of the huge couch. I grabbed the remote as well and flipped through the channels until finding Spongebob.

I was shaken awake some time later to see a lovely Harry with a lovely stack of pancakes and a lovely amount of syrup covering it and a lovely mug of hot chocolate. Everything was just so lovely on this crisp Christmas morning.

"Morning, babe," he grinned.

I smiled. "I'm not your babe," I declared taking a bite of the pancake.

"I know.. But you wish you were," he said cheekily.

"Whatever," I dismissed rolling my eyes playfully and returning my attention to the Full House episode now on.

"This is a great way to spend Christmas morning, ya know?"

I gave him an unknowing glance and sipped my hot chocolate.

"Sitting here, drinking hot chocolate, watching cartoons with my babe," he said putting emphasis on babe.

I rolled my eyes again and looked into his bright green eyes.

"I guess it is kind of great.." I responded feeling his eyes burn into mine.

He nudged forward, and I followed his lead feeling butterflies erupt in my stomach. Inch by inch we slowly leaned towards each other at an agonizing pace.

As we were a mere 8 inches from each other, I felt a quick vibration come from underneath me.

I groaned and looked for what I knew was my phone. I finally found it after looking under a big cushion.

iMessage from: Daddd;)

Where are you? Been calling for hours! Answer the dang phone, child.

My jaw dropped as I remembered it was Christmas and my dad and step mother were in a hotel room with near strangers.

"Harry! My parents! Christmas! Hours! I got to go!" I shouted jumping off the couch.

"Calm down.. Shh.." he said calmly.

I, however, was not calm.

"Harry! My parents! New York hotel! Austin's parents! CHRISTMAS!" I yelled as he placed his hands on my shoulders and chuckled.

He held me still just long enough to shove his lips against mine briefly.

I stopped my panic attack.

It was a quick kiss on the lips. One just sparky enough to freeze time. Sparky. I like that word.

"Harry, I-"

"Go," he demanded.

I cocked my head to the side in confusion.

"Did you not hear me? I said go, woman! Move it! Move it! Move it!" he hollered in a drill sergeant voice.

I blushed, grabbed my stuff, and ran to the door.

"What about the pancakes?!" I asked feeling sorry for wasting food.

"I'll take care of that," he stated pulling his phone out. "I texted Niall. He'll be over any minute."

I laughed. "Ok. Later." I kissed his cheek swiftly as a blush crept onto both of our faces, but a smirk occupied the majority of his face.

"Bye," he said quietly as I made my way down the fancy hallway.

(A/N: OMG IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED RECENTLY! I have been soooo busy and I had a bunch of stuff happen between me and my dad and ahhhh! but today I ate lunch with my step grandmas brother and his family.. That was overly awkward.. I just got done Black Friday shopping but I'm going back again around 9AM I guess.. Follow me on tha Twitta || @1D_5SOS_myheart
-Charley;)