Ch 9- McDonald's

Playlist For This Chapter:
-Trouble Maker (Olly Murs featuring Flo Rida)
-Say Somethin (Austin Mahone)

Kaylieh's POV:

Well, okay. So I didn't want to skip a good period of time, but once again, all I did was the norm; sing and act my small heart out.

I haven't heard from the boys. They left two days after our quick talk in the studio. Yep. Managment. They had to add more to their already busy schedule, but that's none of my business.

Now, I'm heading out to one of Austin's tour buses. We leave for the first destination tonight and should arrive tomorrow morning.

I've been hanging with Austin a good bit. We've had to do lots of rehearsals in the same studio or voice coaching places and usually ended up talking, shooting hoops out back, or going to eat together.

As I approached the bus, Karen (who wasn't as bad as she seemed) stopped me.

"They will take your bags," she said as two men took my luggage from my hands. "Now. We had originally planned to have you and Austin travel in separate tour buses for publicity reasons, but then we got to thinking. How amazing would it be for the press to see you two waltz into the same bus everyday and do God knows what?" she said over excitedly. "It would get the media buzzing, paparazzi would be everywhere, cute names like Kaylin or Aulieh would be all over Twitter! It's exactly what we need, so it's exactly what we're doing!"

I blushed at the thought of doing "God knows what" with Austin.

"Sweetie, we just mean you have to look like you're dating. He's a good kid. We don't want evidence of anything bad, we just need you guys to be a little cuddly," she said sensing my uncomfortableness.

I nodded as someone grabbed my waist. I was spun around and met Will smiling sadly.

"Bye, baby," he said sweetly.

I sniffed, not letting any tears fall, but knowing I have to break up with him to pretend to be with Austin is hard. No, Karen didn't say I had to break up with him, but it would be easier for me with this schedule, and I wouldn't get hate for cheating on Austin or Will.

"I love you," Will whispered.

I completely stiffened. I was not prepared to hear this. It's not that I didn't love him.. It's just that.. Well, now that I think about it, I don't. I never have, I don't think. I was taken from my thoughts when Will let go of me.

"Will, this isn't going to work.. I'm sorry.. I should've told you sooner, and now I feel awful.."

He sighed and nodded slowly. "I saw it coming.. I shouldn't have said I love you.. I'm sorry too. Friends?"

I smiled and gave him a quick hug. Then I stepped into the big promotional bus.

"Kaylieh!!!" Austin yelled dragging me into a huge hug.

"Austin!!!.. O-Okay.. Squishing my brains out here!.."

He laughed. "Sorry! I'm just really excited, and this is gonna be the best tour ever, and-"

"Austin! Breathe!" I laughed cutting him off.

He laughed too, and we both plopped down onto the couch.

The bus driver walked through the door with a frown, dark eyes and a bad attitude followed by Karen with a firm smile.

"Alright, kids. Let's get this show on the road," Karen said.

"Are you riding with us?" I asked her.

"Oh. No, sweet. I'll be flying. You would too, but the bus causes lots of publicity. Now, any more questions?" she answered obviously ready to go.

Austin and I shook our heads, and with that, Karen left.

"You hungry?" Austin asked.

"Heck yea!"

I liked hangin with Austin. He didn't cuss like the boys. I could be myself completely and not have to worry about feeling uncool for not cursing. Austin was a conservative kid like me, and I liked being with him.

He reached into a black duffel bag and pulled out 2 McDonald's bag.

"Oh, praise Jesus!" I hollered.

"Shhh!" he whispered.

Karen didn't want him eating fattening food, and after hearing that, Melissa agreed. So I am now not allowed to have McDonald's more than once every 2 weeks.

"Here ya go," he said handing me my food.

Quarter-Pounder, only cheese, ketchup and pickles, medium fry and a large sweet tea.

"Awe! You got my favorite!" I exclaimed.

"Of course!"

Just as I shoved about 8 French fries into my mouth, Karen flung the door open.

Austin grabbed our food and threw it behind the pillows on the couch. We both grinned wide grins while having giant cheeks filled with fries.

"Ok so-... What are y'all doing?" she questioned noticing our suspiciousness.

"Umm.." Austin said swallowing, "I was teaching Kaylieh the art of chipmunk cheeks.."

I held back a giggle as I smiled and swallowed quickly.

She gave a strange and inquisitive look but continued. "Anyways, rumors are starting to come out that you," she said looking at me, "and Harry will get back together or- you know how we ignored the rumors about you and Niall? Well, people are saying that you are still 'seeing each other,' and you'll become public."

I nodded, not understanding where she was going with this.

"Honey, I talked to Melissa, and she agreed that we need to confirm to everyone that there is nothing going on between any of you. Tweet about it. Make sure no questions can be asked after you say it. Make it as though you guys were hardly friends in the first place. Got it?"

I nodded slowly keeping an emotionless face, and my eyes locked on the floor.

"Good. You have until tomorrow morning at eight. Have a nice tour!" she finished happily and skipped off the bus.

I purposely fell over and put my head on Austin's leg (my head turned away from his crotch bt-dubs).

I groaned loudly and he rubbed my back kindly.

Austin somewhat understood mine and Harry's now nonexistent relationship but not in-detail by any means.

"I'm sorry she's making you do this.. Maybe it's for the best. I mean, I'm sure there's drama between Harry and Niall, and this would probably just make it all end. Besides, you're dating Will right?"

I groaned even louder than the first time.

"Okay. Okay. We'll talk later.. But for now, let's finish this McDonald's," he said in a hushed tone.

So, I pushed my depressing thoughts and decided to eat some fattening foods with one of my best friends.

(A/N: So sorry I haven't updated! I've had like no service! ok but here's a double update because I'm sorry!!)