Ch 12- Irresistible

Playlist For This Chapter:
-Glass (Thompson Square)
-Irresistible (One Direction)

Kaylieh's POV:

Well, after about an hour long talk with Tori, I fell asleep while still on the phone.

I found out that Zayn and Alex broke up after she couldn't handle the hate from Directioners, and his crazy schedule. He's started dating to an old competitor from the X Factor named Perrie again. They've been together before, but Tori says now they're getting serious. She also said it was really hard on Alex. Niall pretty much shut down, along with Harry, so Bree had no chance with either of them and is talking to some guy she met a few weeks ago. Laura and Liam are still dating. Some girl named Sophia tried getting back with him, but she's a fake tanned, high maintenance, rude hoe, so Liam rejected her. Louis and Eleanor are still cute as ever, and Tori is still dating her like 3 year boyfriend, Nick.

Tori said Niall was missing me like crazy before she left England. She said Harry wasn't open to talk about his feelings, but after a while, he got over me.

It pained me to hear that. He had gotten over me, but that was a few months ago.. Things change though! That's all I'm silently and secretly holding onto. That he's changed his mind, or it's all an act, or I don't know.. I sound pathetic hanging onto these guys like this, but I can't seem to shake Harry, Niall, or even Austin.

I turned and saw Austin was still asleep in his bed. I quickly got up and went to the shower. I stripped my clothes and slid under the hot water.

My thoughts got the best of me, and I was constantly thinking about Harry, then Niall, then Austin. It was all so confusing.

After the water began feeling cooler, I finished up washing and hopped out of the shower. I put on some yoga pants and an over sized t-shirt that had stuff about my school's homecoming from my junior year on it. I opened the door and began to walk into the sitting area. I stopped and spun around to walk out after seeing Austin sitting on the couch.

"Kaylieh," he called after me.

I tried to close the door to the bedroom before he could follow me in.

He shoved his hand in the door and opened it trying to make eye contact with me.

"Kaylieh," he said firmly, "why are you avoiding me?"

"What?" I asked trying my hardest to sound innocent.

"Kaylieh, stop. Why are you avoiding me?"

I sighed. "I don't know.. It's just I don't know what I'm doing.."

"Woah. You're not going to go all Britney Spears on me, are you?" he asked grabbing my shoulders and chuckling.

I laughed lightly. "No.. I just can't make up my mind.. I can't figure out what I want, or why I want it."

We both walked over to my bed and sat down.

"Explain," he said.

"Well, have you ever wanted something.. or someone.. so bad, but you know you can't have it.. or them.. Like, it's been made obvious that they don't want you, but your mind constantly tells you it's ok to still want them... Honestly, I don't think I know what I'm saying. This is such a mess. I just-"

"Kaylieh! I don't know exactly what you're talking about.. Girls are confusing, but I know that if you are always thinking about it, it's probably never gonna go away. If you want something, go for it!"

"But.. I'm just scared.." I said slowly.

"Of what?"

I felt my eyes watering. I inhaled trying to contain the sadness wanting to explode out of me and shrugged.

".. Rejection.." I said barely audible.

"Someone would have to be a complete idiot to reject you and your sweetness," he complimented while wiping a tear from my cheek. "And if you do get.. rejected, then it wasn't meant to be, and they're missing out."

I cracked a small smile.

"Thanks. I officially have one problem to not worry about," I stated semi-happy.

"You're welcome. Just follow your heart."

"How clichè-ic of you, Austin Amanda," I teased wearing a smile.

"UGHHH! You are such a turd! I'm going to take a shower."

He got up and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

My smile turned into a sad smile.

"Okay," I whispered weakly.

When Austin and I touched, there wasn't that feeling I got with Niall.. or Harry.

I hate to admit it, but I need them in my life. UGH! I admitted it! Those boys complete me, all 5 of them, but I needed Niall and Harry. I sound like such a hoe, but I need one of them.

I jumped up onto the couch and went on Tumblr to look at hilarious pictures, videos, or whatever's of them.

I laughed at a Ziall gif, awed at a Louis pic, nearly had a heart attack at a very sexy picture of Harry outside his hotel at the time, and..

What is this?

I snatched my headphones from the counter, plugged them in and clicked the audio thing.

"Don't make me try to make me stay or ask if I'm okay.

I don't have the answer.

Don't make me stay the night or ask if I'm alright.

I don't have the answer

Heart ache doesn't last forever.

I'll say I'm fine.

Midnight ain't no time for laughing when you say goodbye."

Oh my gosh.

"It makes your lips so kissable

And your kiss unmissable

Your finger tips so touchable

And your eyes, irresistible."

I stopped the song, Irresistible.

It was perfect.

It says it was a limited edition to their previous album.

I had never heard of it, but now that I have I want to play it over and over, even though I've only heard the first minute and nineteen seconds of it.

(IF YOU'VE NEVER HEARD IRRESISTIBLE, I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU BUT FIND IT AND LISTEN TO IT NOW!)

I laid down on the couch, turned the sound up very loudly, and continued the rest of the song quickly falling asleep to the beautiful music.

(A/N: Hey, y'all! Well, once again I have pushed that guy from the fair away. He definitely likes me, and now, I'm not sure I like him. I'll never see him, and I'm pretty sure when I do, he'll want to kiss me.. But I don't think I want him to. It'll be my first kiss and I don't think it'll be special. Yes, I'm 14 and haven't had my first kiss. :P but I really like the guy in my class.. But idk if he likes me.. :P again.. -Charley;)

PS here's a double update, because I missed a day!