Ch 25- Heartbroken

Playlist For This Chapter:
-Strong (One Direction)
-When I Was Your Man (Bruno Mars)

Harry's POV:

"What do you mean you 'didn't want it'?" I asked hesitantly.

"I'm sorry, Harry.." she spoke softly as she walked rather fast back to the table.

She didn't want me to kiss her, but she said she needed it.

I knew I needed it. In fact, I wanted it, but I don't know why. I have a gorgeous model sitting right beside me, yet she's not who I want beside me. I don't really even know what I want anymore.

"Is everything okay?" Cara murmured to me.

Then I realized I had completely zoned out after I had taken my seat by Cara.

"Yeah."

Niall must have asked Kaylieh the same thing, because she nodded her head and gave him a small smile.

It was about to eat me alive watching them whisper and giggle with each other. I really just want to kick Niall right in the ar-.. butt.

But then I remember that this is my fault, not all of it. I mean Kaylieh.. she.. uh.. Who am I kidding? I'm the one screwing up everything, and she's trying her hardest to move on from me, give up on her and me. I can see it in her eyes.

"Ow!" Ariana screeched from beside me. "Kaylieh! Did you just kick me?!"

Kaylieh's face went red with embarrassment. "What? No, I would never-"

"Kaylieh, do not kick Ariana," Kaylieh's dad scolded.

"Dad, I-"

"She didn't kick her," Niall said, his voice calm but firm.

"How do you know?" the red headed devil asked rudely.

"Because I know Kaylieh," I chimed in harshly. "She's not that type of person."

"And what type is that?" she asked.

"A rude b***h," I blurted.

Everyone's jaws had to have fallen onto the table. Ariana let out a surprised squeal at my choice of words and knowing I'm implying that that's exactly what she is.

"Let's go," I tell Cara. "Thanks for inviting us to dinner. I'll pay on the way out."

Cara and I stood up and quickly left the restaurant, me paying for everyone's food. The moment we step out of the restaurant, we are met with what seems to be a million flashes.

Cameras and voice recorders are shoved in my face left and right. Cara put on some sunglasses and laced her fingers with mine.

"Are you two dating?"

"What happened with you and Kaylieh?"

"Another girl, Harry, really?"

"Where are you two going? A hotel room?"

"Are you over Kaylieh already?"

"Why did you dump Kaylieh?"

"Is Cara another one night stand like Kaylieh?"

I stopped and let go of Cara. Did someone really just say that? I was already on the brink of tears hearing the first comments, but they have the nerve to insult Kaylieh.

"Kaylieh is an amazing person. Do not ever insult such a lovely person. Insult me all you want, but that girl is perfect and doesn't deserve it. Kaylieh and I are just friends and the same for Cara and me. You paparazzi disgust me, and the only reason I'm not cussing each and everyone of you out for disrespecting Kaylieh is because she hates it when I cuss. So go ahead and call me what you want, but she's wonderful and is changing me for the better every time I even think about her," I shouted shaking my finger at each and every one of them and feeling the tears building up unbearably close to the brim if my eyes.

They briefly murmur amongst each other, but within a split second, go back to spitting questions.

"Let's go," Cara demands pulling me out to the car.

I felt tears drip out of my eyes falling daintily on my cheek.

I am such an idiot. I basically told the world how I feel about Kaylieh. I know in my heart I can't deny or hide my feelings for her anymore. The whole world will know in a couple of hours, and I imagine Kaylieh will too. I only wish I could've confessed this and more to her sooner and face to face, and she confess her feelings to me, but I know she wouldn't.

God, why am I such an idiot? I'm really a screw up. I ruin or come close to ruining everything. I can't seem to think straight anymore. Nothing seems to make sense.

"Harry.. Are we going to be leaving soon?" Cara asked from the passenger side.

I wipe the trickling tears away and sniffle, putting the keys into the ignition and leaving the paparazzi and their cruel words behind me.

Cruel. That's all this is. Cruel. Cruel assumption. Assumptions of me being a womanizer, assumptions of me mistreating women, assumptions of me being a heartbreaker when really I'm heartbroken.

(A/N: Are y'all crying?? I am!! This might be my favorite chapter just because of that last paragraph!! Nothing much is happening with me.. I learned Strong on piano, it sounds amazing!.. I might put a cover of it on YouTube when I get it really good! Hope all is well! Remember: love life, love everyone, love yourself, and pray to God!

YouTube || CharleyJaceShorts

Twitter || @1D_5SOS_myheart

-Charley;)

PS- please VOTE!!