Ch 27- Stolen

Playlist For This Chapter:
-I Never Told You (Colbie Caillat)
-Stay (Rihanna featuring Mikky Ekko)

Kaylieh's POV:

"Harry," I spoke awkwardly.

"Hey," he shrugged walking passed me.

I quickly walked out into the backyard of Louis and Eleanor's beautiful summer home.

"Niall, you have got to make up with him," I begged.

He sighed and scratched his head. "I don't know.. He's still mad with me.."

"I know! That's why you have to go make up! It's been 4 years, Niall.. You miss him, and he misses you."

"I know.. But what if I just make things worse?" he asked quietly. "Will you still wuv me?" he asked like a little kid.

"Who said I loved you in the first place?" I teased.

"I did. Now tell me again, before I take that ring off your finger," he demanded playfully gesturing to my engagement ring he put on my finger 3 months ago and putting his arms around my waist as I put mine around his neck.

I grunted. "I love you... turd."

He grinned and kissed me slowly but shortly.

"Alright. Now go!" I shouted in sergeant tone and slapping his butt.

You're probably wondering what the heck is going on. Well.. I picked Niall, because moments before I was about to choose, Cara came running up to Harry.

"Har, hurry up," she whined, "it's freezing outside!"

So he told her to wait outside?

His eyes got big. "Kaylieh, I.. I'm sorr-"

"No. I'm sorry I even considered choosing you when you obviously had better people to do."

And YES, I SAID THAT.

"Kaylieh, it's not like that.." he pleaded.

"Then what is it like, because it sure looks like you and Cara are pretty comfortable with each other," I said stating the obvious.

"I.. Uh. I.. It's like.." he stuttered.

"Save it." I turned to Niall. "Niall, I'll call you as soon as I land."

"Okay, babe," he smirked kissing my lips.

I smiled as Harry cringed.

"I don't know what this is about, but we have to go," my dad said.

I nodded, said my goodbyes to everyone, and as I turned to give Harry a smirk, he was already walking out the door with Cara's fingers laced with his.

Soon after I had landed in California to continue the tour with Austin, there were pictures of Niall and I everywhere and I was getting hate left and right. I got a call from Modest! management literally 2 hours after landing in California saying I was dropped from the tour because of all the drama I was causing. I told Niall, and he called management and told them he wouldn't show up to the concerts if I was out. Well, they didn't rehire me, and Niall didn't show up for their first world tour concert.

Modest! canceled the tour because of "technical difficulties." The boys cried for days, but wouldn't dare do the tour without Niall. Harry on the other hand was ticked. He called Niall and cussed him out, telling him how big of an idiot he was and crap.

Harry was so mad, he quit One Direction. Not that his contract allowed him to, but he simply refused to do anything. The first time he was in the studio with the other boys after the tour was canceled, he kicked Niall in the.. private area.. and left.

The band fell apart. Zayn married Perrie and started working as a graphic tattoo artist. Liam continued singing music similar to Ed Sheeran. Louis quit singing all together and married Eleanor 7 months later. They now have a 2, now 3, year old daughter, Ellie Rose. Lou also does movies every now and then. Niall also started singing solo and features on lots of songs with other big name artists. Harry went into hiding basically. He never talked to the boys but could always be found at the bar.

"Aunt Kay Kay!!!" I heard Ellie squealed from behind me.

"Happy birthday, Ellie!" I squealed back.

The only way we ever got to see Harry was when it involved Ellie.

I spun around and took Ellie in my arms.

"Tant you," she smiled. "You know I'm twee," she said holding up two fingers.

I giggled. "No, silly goose! This many," I chuckled holding up three fingers.

"I'm not a silly doose," she pouted.

"Oh yes, you are. You are the biggest silly goose I've ever see-"

I heard a plate break from inside.

I shoved Ellie into Zayn's arms as Perrie and I ran inside to tend to the commotion.

"What the heck?!" Niall shouted as Harry looked at him angrily.

I looked to see a plate shattered on the floor at Harry's feet.

Harry's eyes met mine, and he stiffened. Out of nowhere, he stormed out of the house.

"Should someone go after him?" Perrie asked as she comforted a whimpering Ellie.

"I will," my mouth blurted.

"You sure?" Niall asked.

I nodded and headed out the door to catch Harry. He was sitting in his car about to cut on the ignition.

I ran over and opened the passenger door. "Harry."

He groaned as I slipped into the seat.

"What's wrong?" I tried to say calmly.

He ignored my question and started his car.

I checked to make sure I had my phone in my back pocket incase he tried to kill me or whatever.

We drove down the rode for a few minutes in complete and absolute silence.

"He stole you," he spoke quietly.

"Stole me?"

"He took you from me, and now I don't know if I'll ever get you back," he said in a voice so low I'm not sure it would be characterized as audible.

I took in a deep breath. I knew what he meant, and I felt bad. I shouldn't, because I'm happy with Niall.. But in the back of my mind, I always wonder who I would have chosen if Cara hadn't have shown up.

Cara.

(A/N: OOH KILL EM! WAR EAGLE YALL!! AUBURN TIGERS WON THE SEC CHAMPIONSHIP!! YEAHHH!! Sorry, I'm a big football fan! Auburn Tigers are the bomb!! Sorry I haven't updated lately. I've been pretty darn busy if ya know what I'm saying. I'm about to start on a new fanfic.. Idk the name yet, but the girl is gonna get back into church and renew her faith with one of the 1D boys by her side.. Who will it be?.. I shall not tell you.. Muwhahajaahahsgdj
-Charley;)

Twitter || @1D_5SOS_myheart

YouTube || CharleyJaceShorts