"Right. Well, it's almost March. Harry wants to throw a spring party next week. You know how that goes. He wants me to invite you."

"Aw a spring party...how posh of him." She teases and can be sure Louis is rolling his eyes. "Yeah that'd be cool."

"Great! Are you bringing him as well? So that way I can add it to the list?"

"Probably not. He'll be out of town next week."

"Okay, sounds good. See you next week!! Wear something comfy and cute!" Louis says and hangs up.

Ella puts her phone away and hears the door open.

"You all right?" Jamie asks, poking his head outside.

"Yeah. Do you want to make some brownies? I'm totally craving right now!"

-----------

*next week*

Ella smiles as she sips her cocktail. She is at Louis and Harry's party with her friend, Eleanor.

It's a beautiful day. The sun is shining, it's breezy, and it's a really nice theme. Harry chose "vintage tea party" is what he said, as his theme.

Everyone is dressed casually and just enjoying this beautiful day.

"Thanks for coming with me Eleanor. I really appreciate it." Ella says as they find a chair to sit in.

"Not a problem! I am happy you asked." Eleanor fixes her hair. "It's my pleasure."

Ella really only invited her since she didn't want to come alone in case she saw a certain someone. She needed someone to distract her and Eleanor was available so...

"Ella?" She hears a familiar voice say behind her and taps her shoulder.

She turns around quickly and nearly drops her drink. "Oh! Liam?!?!"

"Hey! I thought it was you." He laughs. She stands up and gives him a quick hug,

"How are you Liam? Where is Sophia?

"I've been doing good. Just busy with work. I'm working in Manchester as a English teacher aide." He shrugs. "It's better than nothing. And she had to work. She became a nurse!"

"That's awesome!" She smiles. "Oh! Right, Eleanor this is Liam. Liam this is Eleanor."

"Hi Liam, nice to meet you." Eleanor says as she shakes Liam's hand.

"Nice to meet you as well." He returns the gesture. "Ella, where's your boyfriend? I heard you're back on the fame train again?"

She rolls her eyes. "His name is Jamie. And he's not my boyfriend. He's working this week."

"Not your boyfriend?" Liam raises an eyebrow. "You sure about that?"

"Right? I keep telling her Jamie is head over heels for her!" Eleanor chimes in, sipping her drink.

"Yeah, he isn't my boyfriend. We're just getting to know each other." She replies. "He hasn't asked to be official."