Chapter 29 - Miracle

Start from the beginning

I couldn't even control myself as I jumped up, sprinted to Yuki and lifted her up in my arms. She squealed and held onto my shoulders as I spun her once before I put her down. I wrapped my arms around her tightly and pushed my face into the crook of her neck. Tears of joys fell from my eyes and I tightened my hold just a bit more when Yuki wrapped her arms around me.

"Oh Yuki, Yuki, Yuki! I'm so happy! I so happy that I met you! I love you! I love you so much!"

I was probably the happiest person alive. To have met Yuki, her brothers and have her encourage me to tell everyone about the truth....it was a miracle. And now, having a baby, a child that was proof of her love for me and my love for her; I couldn't ask for anything more.

"Juo...." Yuki pulled me away with a smile.

She stood on her toes and gently met my lips. I closed my eyes to kiss her back but we pulled away when we heard a cough from the doctor.

"Oops....sorry. I kind of forgot we were here." Yuki blushed, smiling sheepishly as she looked at the doctor.

"That's quite alright. I'm happy for the both of you. Now that we have confirmed your pregnancy, make sure you come to see me every month for a general check up, okay?"

"Of course! I'll bring her." I grinned happily, holding Yuki with an arm around her shoulders.

"Nee chan is not sick?" Arata asked looking at both of us still confused.

"No Arata. In a few months, you and Aki nii are going to be uncles. Because I'm going to have a baby soon....just like Reina obasan." Yuki explained as she got down on her knees in front of them.

"Ooohhhhh!!!!" Both of their eyes sparkled in excitement. "We're going to be uncles again!!!!"

Yuki and I chuckled and she stood up again. With the excitement still pumping furiously through us, we gave a bow to the doctor before we excused ourselves.

From now on, I'm going to take care of Yuki even more! I was going to do everything I could for her....because I wanted her to be safe and happy. With our baby growing in her stomach, I was ecstatic. It was grand news and I was going to make sure everyone in the town was informed!

Oh!!! And we would have to hold a party too!!

I grinned delighted. This is so much more than what I ever expected and I knew I had to cherish it with my whole heart for every last moment of my life.

>>Timeskip

"I felt it! I felt it again!!"

I couldn't get enough of feeling the movements of the baby inside Yuki's now round stomach. It was so magical! I just loved sitting like this, with my arms wrapped around her waist and my head against her warm stomach.

"The baby keeps moving, Juo. That's how it will be until the baby decides to come out." Yuki chuckled, caressing my head with her hand.

She touched a few strands of my hair as well, and moved my fringe off my forehead. Just as Yuki liked it, I had left it to grow out a little. It reached a little past the nape of my neck now. And I loved it when she ran her fingers through my hair. It was so soothing....so wonderful.

"Wouldn't it be great if the baby is born today? On the same day you were...." Yuki said softly.

My eyes stung. She thought of me so much....like no other. Until now, this day was considered a bad day because I was born on this day. But now, everyone celebrated it.

Well, Yuki had scolded me because I hadn't told her about my birthday last year. But this year as I turned twenty three, she had the whole town celebrate it. Every street was decorated with flowers and colored paper, I cut a huge cake in front of everyone and it was distributed to each and every one of the citizens....and now, Yuki wanted the baby to be born on this day too.