Chapter 29 - Miracle

Start from the beginning

Juo burst into the clinic, dragging me behind him and my brothers caught up to us panting.

"Sensei! Sensei! Yuki isn't feeling well!! You have to look at her!!" He called out and I smiled sheepishly as the patients in the waiting room stood up and bowed to us.

"Juo! You cant just barge in and ask the doctor to check up on me! There are other patients waiting here! We have to wait our turn too!" I whispered and tugged at his arm.

"But Yuki!!" He looked at me, worry apparent in his eyes.

"What's the fuss here? Oh, Juo sama, Yuki sama." We looked up when the doctor himself stepped out of his office to see what was going on in the waiting room.

He gave us a bow which I returned but Juo was still too frantic to even return the greeting.

"Sensei!! Yuki isn't well! She has an upset stomach! You have to look at her and make her feel better!"

The doctor looked at me and I blushed. "Well, a-about that....the thing is...." I mumbled out hesitantly, not knowing how to put across my point.

The doctor chuckled, understanding what I meant and shook his head.

"I understand. Please come inside."

The others in the waiting room were giving me knowing smiles and I blushed a darker shade of red. Nonetheless, Juo, my brothers and I followed the doctor inside and he seated me on the stool next to his table.

"I'm just going to do some surface test, okay? I'll be able to confirm it with just that." He said and I held out my arm so he could check my pulse.

"Confirm it?? Yuki! You knew about being sick?! Why didn't you tell me?!" Juo pouted with a slight glare.

"I guessed but I wasn't sure. I was planning to come and see sensei in a few days anyway...." I mumbled, not looking at Juo.

"Yuki!" This time, he had a slight scolding tone.

But he didn't get the chance to say anything more because the doctor chuckled. His smile widened that that itself was enough to confirm it.

The doctor reached out to look at my eyes and feel the pulse at the base of my neck. I had unconsciously lifted my hand to place it on my abdomen in which the gift of our love was growing. The gift of the unconditional love that we shared for each other and proved during several passionate nights.

"Your guess is confirmed, Yuki sama. Congratulations to both of you."

At the doctor's words, I brought a hand to my lips and smiled. I looked down at my abdomen as I caressed it gently. My eyes stung in happiness and my cheeks were starting to hurt at how much I was smiling.

"Huh? What do you mean, sensei?" Juo asked confused.

"Sensei, isn't nee chan sick?" Arata asked while leaning against my side.

"Actually, Yuki sama is going to be having these symptoms for some time. At least for another two months or so." Juo paled and I just chuckled at his expression. "But it's nothing to worry about. Because the good news is that you two are going to be parents."

Juo pov:

I tensed. I absolutely froze up.

Parents?? Yuki and I were going to be parents?! That means....

I was still in shock ad I looked at Yuki. She was smiling at me with a blush and my gaze moved to the hand that she had placed on her stomach.

A baby!! Yuki and I were going to have a baby!!!