Chapter 47:The singing chef

*months later*

Arabella pov
After telling everyone about my job promotion, the kids that I worked with last time kept on sending me 'fan mail' as Koala called it. I made sure that I visited Amaya often, so that I'd never break or lose my bond with her. Speaking of which, Taiyō keeps on telling me about all the improvements that Amaya has gone through. Her bow & arrow skills have exceeded a lot of snipers, she's training herself & she's even got some guys crushing on her (which I'm absolutely delighted about).

As for my job, I'm enjoying it a lot. A lot of the missions I've gone on, Sabo (and sometimes Koala) has been with me. I'd get annoyed with Sabo sometimes, since he almost never follows the plan that we've all cleverly illustrated, almost resulting in us failing the mission completely. Some days we actually bicker back & forth, and Koala has to step in.

'Its actually a bit worrying some times...but at least its not a regular thing.'

Today was a day off for Sabo & I (or well, for me since Sabo rushes around helping people). I decided on just spending the day cleaning my room, and reading books ( as I used to when I was younger).

*timeskip*

After finishing the very thick book that I borrowed from Hack, I saw that it was past lunchtime.

'Oh damn, food. I better go down.'

I got up, and went over to the dining hall. All of the tables were taken, and a lot of the food was gone. I sighed, and decided that I should make my own food today. I wandered over to the kitchens in the back, and found that it was empty & clean. I took this opportunity to go through everything.

"Hmmm...what should I make? Maybe...I feel like some Koftas."

(A/N:Koftas are a Greek dish. I had to make this in cooking today. Its actually pretty easy)

As I prepared my dish, I couldn't help but break out into a couple of songs. Sometimes I was humming, and them I was full out singing the lyrics.

'I sure hope I'm not disturbing anyone with my crap singing.....'

I cleared my throat, as I broke out into another song.

"Sometimes when I'm sitting on my bed,"
"Feeling so so lonely,"
"Wishing someone'd hold me."
"All I have is three little notes playing in my head."
"I try to be everything to everybody-"
"But that didn't work,"
"Bubble bubble burst."
"Now all I have is three million melodies to kill the hurt."

"But I'mma I'mma I'mma I'mma,"
"Sing 'em all out."
"Sing 'em out just for myself."
" 'Cause I don't even care about how I sound."

" 'Cause when I open my mouth,"
"My whole heart comes out."
"Every tear that I wanna cry stays in."
" 'Cause I'm singing till I'm winning,"
"I'mma sing all night."
"When I open my mouth."
"There's no place to hide."
"Everything that I've been feeling flows like a stream."
"I'm singing till I'm winning."
"I'mma sing for me."

"All eyes on the hunnies with the body that could rock it like a rock star."
"Make the crowd go wild."
"But what about the ones who with the hearts,"
"So big they bring the stars out?"
"My stage is the greatest in the world."
"At the bottom of my bedroom,"
"Not much head room."
"But I can hear my three million melodies make the place go boom."

"And I'mma I'mma I'mma I'mma,"
"Sing 'em all out."
"Sing 'em all out just for myself."
" 'Cause I don't even care what the world thinks,"
" 'Bout how I sound."

" 'Cause when I open my mouth,"
"My whole heart comes out."
"Every tear I wanna cry stays in,"
" 'Cause I'm singing till I'm winning,"
"I'mma sing all night."
"When I open my mouth,"
"There's no place to hide."
"Everything that I've been feeling,"
"Flows like a stream."
"I'm singing till I'm winning."
"I'mma sing all night."

"Sing for myself,"
"Sing what I believe."
"Let my heart, heart come out."
"Right here, right now."
"Let the rain come down."
"I'mma sing for myself, sing what I believe."
"Right here right now,"
"Make my own own own own sound."

" 'Cause when I open my mouth,"
"My whole heart comes out."
"Every tear that I wanna cry stays in,"
" 'Cause I'm singing till I'm winning,"
"I'mma sing all night."
" 'Cause when I open my mouth,"
"There's no place to hide."
"Everything that I've been feeling flows like a stream."
"I'm singing till I'm winning,"
"I'mma sing all night."

As I twirled around, I almost tripped when I saw Sabo sitting on the bench in front of me.

"You scared me!" I cried.
"Sorry, sorry. It's just, I heard singing, and I wanted to come & see who was the one singing." He grinned at me. "And it was you."
I huffed as I went back to getting my Koftas together. "You're making it sound like I'm a good singer."
He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Thats because you are, Ara." He kissed my neck. "You really are..."

I blushed as Sabo carried on gently kissing my neck & cheek. It was actually becoming hard to concentrate on putting the vegetables & mince in the Pita pockets. I'd let out surprised gasps every now & then.

"D-do you want one?" I asked as I finally finished making the Koftas.
"Yeah, I love eating your food." He murmured to my skin.

'Damn blond..I love you so much.'

After eating, Sabo & I pleasantly strolled down the hallways of the base, talking to each other about anything. As we chatted, I was planning on giving him some mini payback for scaring me (slightly) in the kitchen.

And so, when I saw a small supply closet, I took action.

"Hey what are you-"

I pushed Sabo into the closet, shutting the door behind me. He didn't get a chance to object, since I had forcefully kissed him, and held both of his hands, then formed glass chains on his wrist. I heard him groan when I had easily tuckered him out in that tongue game, and roamed around his mouth. My hands crept under his vest & shirt, touching his abdominal muscles down there. He tried to dominate me, but I put my lips on his neck, and started to leave love bites all over him.

"Awww~...d-damn babe..." He moaned.
"This.."I murmured to him." Is what you get for scaring me, baby. Now kneel like a dog, and be a good boy....hmm?"
"Ye~s Arabell~a."