"How are you, Em?"

"I'm great! Gran made me a new dress!"

"Oooh! Can I see it when we get inside?"

"Sure!" She gets down from my arms and runs inside

"Hey Sis!"

"Hey younger sis!" We go in for a hug.

"How are you?"

"Good, you?"

"Life's been good to me, I guess."

"Good, good. Anyone else is here?"

"Yeah, everyone's here. Uh, Abi and her boyfriend are still sleeping, well I'm guessing, but the rest of the family's awake."

"Ok, goo-"

"ELLA, SWEETIE!" Mom said.

"Mom!" She gave me a hug and a kiss on my forehead.

"How are you, darling?"

"Great and you ma?"

"Lovely!" She said in her beautiful English accent. Yup! My mom's actually from the beautiful city of Doncaster. But sadly, I didn't pick up that lovely accent. But I can do it very well.

"Great! Are we having breakfast soon? That bagel and the snacks in the car are nothing after a six hours flight."

"Yeah, we'll have breakfast. Once someone wakes up Hailey and Thomas." She says as she dropped the accent. Somehow, she can do that.

"I'm on it! EMMA COME WITH ME!"

●●●

"Doesn't it feel good getting out of bed, lovebirds? Doesn't it?"

"Nope. 100% no." Abi said.

"But baby, it's food so it kinda does, no?" Thomas said.

She sighed. "True, true. 50% no."

I looked at them blankly from across the table. "It was a yes or no question. No need to have a conversation about it."

Emma and I were very lucky that they weren't doing anything dirty in that room and that they were actually sleeping.

"Food is served!" Isabella said and left the dining room.

"Thank you!" The whole family said in unison.

We started eating and the dinning room got real loud. You had 10 young adults talking with two young children and two dogs barking for food (Yes! My parents adopted two adorable Dachshunds called Bailey and Jay). Just the usual!

"Ahem!" My mom cleared her throat from one of the ends of the table. "So, your father's event is in 8 hours. Now, I hope that everyone here has everything prepared. Your suits and dresses are supposed to be perfect. Girls who I did your outfits, they're downstairs in my special room. Other than that, the rest are in your rooms. That's all I had to say. Oh and we're leaving at 6. I don't want anyone late. You can resume on your talking." She finished while sitting down.

●●●

"Thanks a lot, Char!"

"No problem, El! See ya another time!"

"See ya!" She exits my room with all her makeup stuff.

I take out my new transparent heels out of its place in my shoe closet and slip them on.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I go in front of my mirror and twirl around in the dress my mom made.

"I see you're enjoying your dress!" Someone says from the closet's door. I turn around and see my mom.

"Yes! I love it! Thanks!" I kiss her on her cheek. "I love your dress, by the way!" She was wearing this light blue off shoulders dress that stopped mid calf.

"Thank you! Steffano sent it to me yesterday!"

"Cool!"

"Anyway, let's go it's almost time to leave. The limos are already here." She said and left.

I grabbed my phone and my lipstick into my pockets. My mom knows me so well that she put pockets in the dress!

"Lula, could you please come here?"

"Coming!"

"Yes, Ella?"

"Could you help get down the stairs please? I don't want to trip when going downstairs."

"Yes, no problem!"

After getting down the stairs with her help, I saw my mom at the door with two jackets.

"Here, take this! There's a bit of a breeze out there."

"Thanks!"

I slipped it on and got out of the mansion and got into one of the limos.

●●●

My father's event is doing great from my point of view. When we got here, there was a red carpet with a bunch of photographers. We took some family pictures, others were individual ones. Then we went inside and sat at our table as we listened to this classic music being played. An hour later, we were served some expensive looking food. Now we were eating desserts. The reason why everything is doing great in my point of view.

Desserts.
_

_____

So.. this is real late..

But here's Bailey (left) and Jay (right)!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Anyway, byyeee!

-Kayla xxx

Fame Undercoverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें