t e n

Chanyeol knocks on his own door before opens the door and puts his shoes on the shoes' rack. Baekhyun follows what Chanyeol did after that.

He silently follows him behind.

"Mom, I'm home!~" Chanyeol shouts to his house.

Not long after that, Mrs. Park come out from the kitchen with a bright smile plastered on her face.

"Welcome back, dear. And oh, who's this cute boy?" She smiles to Baekhyun. Baekhyun just reply her with a small smile.

"This is my friend, Byun Baek Hyun. And Baekhyun, this is my mom." Chanyeol introduce both of them.

Baekhyun quickly bows, "It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Park. I hope you don't mind if we do our assignment in your house."

Mrs. Park smiles cheerfully, "What a polite boy. And sure my dear, I don't mind at all." She flashes a smile.

"Okay mom. We will going upstair now."

"Okay, take your time~" (a/n : *starts singing love me right while dancing vigorously*xD okay ignore meh)

After that both of them going upstair. Chanyeol allows Baekhyun to enter his room.

Chanyeol's room is not really big, but not that small. It can fit 2 person or 3. The furnitures looks fancy and modern. Most of the colors are blue and black(a/n : my fav color🌚).

"Sorry, it's a little bit messy." Chanyeol rubs the back of his neck with an awkward smile.

Baekhyun chuckles, "It's okay. Mine too, don't worry."

Well, Chanyeol sure Baekhyun is a neat and tidy person. Not like him. It shown on how he dressed and how he talks. But he can't judge just like that because of his looks, 'cause he never ever enter Baekhyun's house.

"So, let's do this then." Baekhyun said with a smile.
===

It's almost 2 hours since Baekhyun visited Chanyeol's house.

They still work on their assignment. Earlier, 15 minutes after they started working, Chanyeol's mom came with two glasses of orange juice and snacks. Both of them said thanks and then she left. And after 1 hour, Chanyeol's mom came again, this time she excuses her self to go out to meet her friends.

And now left with Chanyeol and Baekhyun on the house. Alone. On Chanyeol's bedroom. Oh shiet.

"Ahh! Yes hit that again, Channie! Wow, you're so good." Baekhyun says while bit his lower lip. He clench then unclench his fists several times.

Chanyeol smirks, "I know I'm good at this."

Baekhyun pouts, "I never win on this Naruto game." He crosses his arms.

Chanyeol laughs, "You should learn to play this more often. Don't just learn biology or maths or shits."

Baekhyun huffs, "I'm trying to be a good kid for my parents."

Chanyeol chuckles, "Just kidding."

Both of them decided to play playstation after they finish their assignment. Chanyeol chooses Naruto Ninja Saga as the first game. The two of them sits on the floor, back leaning against Chanyeol's bed.

They play like almost 2 hours already, but none of them actually care about the time. And none of them seems want to separate.

"HAHAHA! I win again, Baekkie!" Chanyeol laughs victoriously as he win the game 'Need 4 Speed'.

Baekhyun pouts, "I'm not good at game."

Chanyeol freeze at the pouty Baekhyun. His lips looks really pink and somehow, it's made Chanyeol's lost his mind. He moves closer to Baekhyun all of sudden, "I can teach you the trick if you want." He grins.

Baekhyun looks up at him, "I prefer to learn maths." He laughs right after that.

Chanyeol just stare at him like he is the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. Seeing Baekhyun's laugh is making his heart even beat more uncontrollable.

He unconsciously leans his head more closer to Baekhyun.

"Uhh.. Chanyeol, what are you-"

Baekhyun's sentence got cut by Chanyeol's moves. He leans even more closer and presses his lips against the other's. Baekhyun widened his eyes in a full shock. But as Chanyeol deepen the kiss, he started to close his eyes and reply the kiss.

He unconsciously circled his arms on the taller's neck, and tilts his head to give Chanyeol more access to the kiss.

Chanyeol feels hot all of sudden, bite Baekhyun's lower lip just to earn a soft grunt from the small male.

He quickly enter his tongue into Baekhyun's warm mouth.

They keep kissing like maniacs until Chanyeol's phone rings. Make both of them pull away and Chanyeol quickly searches his damn phone. Baekhyun is flustered by all Chanyeol's earlier action, but somehow he feel.. Happy.

Once he get it, he pick it up with a mad face. "What?" He even didn't look at the caller's ID.

"Chanyeol-kun! It's me, Mika-chan!" The Mika weird girl introducing her self through the line.

Chanyeol quickly rolls his eyes, "Hey." Thanks for destroying our hot times.

Baekhyun who watch just blush. Chanyeol never treat him like that. And what he's more embarrassed is.. Chanyeol is fucking kissing him. Fuck it.

"I visited your house this Saturday. But you're not there. Your mom said that you were out with your friend. So I'm waiting for you but you still didn't came. So I decided to go after that. Where were you, Chanyeol-kun?" Chanyeol could say that the girl is dissapointed. But he don't really care because he's not into this girl. Like seriously.

"Yeah, I was out, sorry."

"Would you mind if we meet again now at a cafe? I'll be going back to Japan tomorrow. It just a goodbye meeting. Can you?"

Chanyeol really want to say no. But damn, he still have heart and this Mika girl was actually his friend when he was at Japan. She helped him a lot.

He sighs, "Where?"

"I'm at the Tea of Tee Cafe. Please come quickly. I'll be waiting for you, Chanyeol-kun." Her tone is almost pleading.

Chanyeol is a nice guy so he just sigh before saying, "Okay, I'll be right there."

Baekhyun quickly looks down as Chanyeol hang up the call. He still embarrassed at the earlier moment.

"Baekkie." Chanyeol pouts. "Sorry I need to go out. It's an emergency."

Baekhyun suddenly feel a pang on his heart. He just kissed him but then he dump him after that by telling him he need to go, "Oh okay. I'll going home then."

"I'm so sorry, Baekkie. And thankyou for your help with the assignment."

Baekhyun faked a smile, "Yes, your welcome." He's a little bit hurt because he think Chanyeol doesn't even remember about the kiss.

Finally both of them walk towards Chanyeol's gate. They waves at each other since their direction are totally different.

Baekhyun walks home with a heavy heart and a fake smile this time.
===

A/N : Poor Baekkie😣

Thanks for who still supporting my weird story. I really appreciate your votes and comments💚

And oh, I wanna ask you something;
Is there some of you here live in Singapore? Cause I'll be going there tomorrow. Hopefully we can meet there though😝

Keep re vo ment, okay?

LOVE Y O U😘