t w e n t y f i v e

A/N : Sorry for the long wait.
The mid exam keep meT^T

Anyways, enjoy~
===

It's been 4 days since they left the summer house. And you know what? Mika decided to give up and go back to Japan the next morning.

Chanyeol feel relief. But he got more detention after his mom knowing the reason why Mika decided to go home. He's grounded for the whole summer holiday. Yes, he can't go out for about 2 months.

That's sucks. A year without summer holiday is really, really sucks.

"Chanyeol I will go out! If I find you left this house, I will tell your dad all about this!"

Chanyeol rolls his eyes, "Yea yea."

His mom just send him a death glare before left the house.

Chanyeol decided to call Baekhyun. And anyways, Baekhyun already know about this. He even ask Chanyeol to break up with him for his good.

But Chanyeol won't let it happen. Well, he's a stubborn boy, what should you expect?

"Baekkie."

"Yeol. Are you okay?"

"I'm more than fine, Baekhyun."

"Is your mom still mad at you?"

"Yes, she is. She even tell me to not going out of the house for like.. The entire summer holiday. How am I supposed to live, Baek?" Chanyeol whines like a little kid.

Baekhyun pauses for a bit, "That's bad.. And if she said so, then don't do anything weird again okay?"

Chanyeol sighs, "Okay."

"Good. Don't forget to eat okay? It's almost late."

"I will, Baek. Don't worry babe."

Baekhyun chuckles, "Okay, so.. See you in the first day of school?"

Chanyeol whines, "I miss you so bad Baek, you know that."

Baekhyun chuckles, "Me too, Chan. Me too."

"I want to hug you and kiss you and cuddle with you right now.."

Baekhyun sighs, "You know that it's impossible for now, right? So now eat, I want to take a bath. Bye, Yeol."

Chanyeol sighs and put his phone on the table when the line ended.

"Impossible?" Chanyeol thinks, he suddenly smirks, "No it isn't, Baek."
===

Baekhyun is laying on the bed, ready to close his eyes when suddenly he hears a loud knock from outside the door.

He frowns, "Who the hell is coming in this late of night?" He lazily stands up and walks toward the door. "Wait!" He says once the knock getting harder.

He insert the key then open the door, just to earn a warm hug. And this smell.. He know it so well.

"Chan?" Baekhyun looks up at the boy who is now hugging him like there's no tomorrow.

"Baek.. I miss you. I can't handle it anymore. I want to meet you. I want to see you in person. I miss you so much."

"Chan.. It just 4 days ago that we-"

"I don't care. I miss you." Chanyeol gives the smaller boy gentle kisses on his hair.

Baekhyun hugs him back, he realize that he, himself, is also miss the boy.