o n e

Byun Baekhyun is known as a love master in SM High School.

Like come on, his mom is a love psychologist, so he can learn it from his mom. And plus, many people like to consult their love life to Baekhyun and Baekhyun would be glad to help them if it's needed. Or he just listen to them if they don't want him to.

But people sometimes find it weird, since a love master like Baekhyun, never ever experience in love while he's really good at it. He just really like to give them advices and help them. He loves to help people.

And people admit it that Baekhyun himself is handsome and cute; he has golden hair-colored, sometimes bangs cover his droopy eyes, white and flawless skin, those rectangular smile, and his angelic-voice. Even straight man could turn into gay for Baekhyun.

Some random girls ever confess their feelings for Baekhyun. But Baekhyun calmly refuse it because he don't want to hurt people's feelings.

Yes, Baekhyun is a calm-typed person. A typed of person who don't talk too much, not sound what on his mind too much, and most importantly, a typed of person who can control his feelings and mind. But when he already comfortable to a person, he will show his cheerful-side, sometimes.

Well, almost in every week he'll find someone already talk to him, talking about their love life and asking for advices.

Like today, a boy ask him if they could talk on the balcony of their school. And Baekhyun gladly answer it with a 'yes'.

"So Baekhyun sunbae.."the freshman start open up his mouth.

"Hmm?"Baekhyun calmly answer him.

"I.. uhm.. Kinda like a senior. She's really pretty, but she's famous and I think I can't reach her. It's.. you know.. too far."

Baekhyun nod his head, "Hmm.. I think you should know her personality first. After that you should try to talk to her, maybe on the cafeteria or when she walk passed by. Try to be confidence. And don't be pessimist."Baekhyun give him a quick tap on his back.

The boy start smiling widely, "Wow, how can you be this great, sunbae?"

Baekhyun chuckle, "Nah, I'm just helping. That's all."

"Thankyou so much, Baekhyun sunbae! I should try it then. See you later!"the cheerful boy wave him a goodbye.

Baekhyun smile to him. He then walk back to the cafeteria, where his friends are waiting for him.

"Baekhyuuuun! What make you sooo long?"Jongdae, one of his friends whined annoyingly.

"Hearing people's love life."Baekhyun give him a smile.

Kyungsoo, the guy with an owl-like eyes rolled his eyes, "Why you always heard them?"

"I love helping people."Baekhyun give him a shrug before sit next to Luhan, a guy with angelic face, but inside, he is kind of pervert.

Baekhyun silently eat his sandwich that his friends took it for him.

"Duh, don't you feel tired from all of that?"Luhan scoffs him.

Baekhyun sigh, "I loved it. And I think I'll never tired of it."he smile. "By the way, where's Sehun and Kai?"

Kyungsoo sigh, "They got called for the dance competition. So they're now practicing."

"Poor Kyungie, being left by his boyfie all alone."Jongdae pretend a fake sad face, which he earn a punch on his head seconds later. "But you know what! I heard this from Tao."

All of them now focus on Jongdae, "Heard what?"Luhan ask curiously.

"I heard that a new student will be move here, today!"he claps his hands cheerfully.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. Luhan smile widely.

"It's a girl or a boy?!"he asks.

"Well, I heard that it's a boy."Jongdae shrug his shoulder.

Now Luhan's turn to clap his hands. "I hope it's a hot guy!"

"What about your cutie little Sehun?"Kyungsoo ask him sarcastically.

"If he's hotter than Sehun, I'll dump him."Luhan say it with a smile, saying like it was a common thing.

"You little piece of jerk."Jongdae rolled his eyes.

All of them laugh.

After a good 30 minutes of break time, the hell-like bell finally rings, tell them that it's the time for a new period.

"Urgh, after this is math. I hate math so much."Jongdae stand up from his seat.

"Same Jongjong! Me too."Luhan put his arm on Jongdae's shoulder.

Jongdae quickly release, "Ew Luhan. You said that but your math scores are above 90!"

Luhan rub his nape, "But I still hate it."

"Whatever."he rolled his eyes before wave a goodbye to his bestfriends.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo have a same class after this. It's history and both of them loved it. Well, they study a lot so basically none of the lesson they're bad at. Except sport. Yea, sport.

They enter the class without words. Baekhyun love to sit at the middle row near the window.

When the class already full, the teacher come in with a bright smile.

"Good morning, class."

"Good morning, Mrs. Kim."

"I want to inform you that we have a new friend from Japan. He originally lived in here but his family have that business stuffs. But now he move again to Seoul. Please come in."the teacher gesture to the door, which the students find it funny to see the teacher talking to the door.

A guy with a handsome face, dark brown hair, cute ears, not-so-white skin, and not to mention that tall body and strong muscles behind his uniform, enter the room with a bright smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Konnichiwa! My name is Park Chan Yeol. Nice to meet you all!"he cheerfully introduce himself. With his unexpectedly deep and low voice. But it turn out horrible because he use high pitch.

The girls start whispers into each other. And boys start staring at him silently.

"Well, Mr. Park. You can sit where ever you want."the teacher announce making the girls start gesture him to sit beside the empty spot beside them.

But Chanyeol spotted a guy with golden hair, basically looking outside the window and he absolutely oblivious. He smile widely before walk towards the guy.

When the Chanyeol guy sit abruptly, Baekhyun finally back to his senses and turn his head to see what the heck is going on.

He slightly surprised to see a guy with yoda's ears already sit next to him. He has a wide smile on his face.

"Hi! My name is Park Chan Yeol. I hope you don't mind if I sit next to you."Chanyeol shake his hand before even Baekhyun offer him.

Baekhyun freeze before shake it back, "Oh hi. I don't mind at all."he smile, showing the rectangular smile of him.

"What's your name?"Chanyeol ask casually, still with his bright smile.

"I'm Byun Baek Hyun. Nice to meet you, Chanyeol."he smile again.

Chanyeol's heart skip a beat after hearing his name being said by Baekhyun.

Oh maybe the way he said it in a friendly way. That's why. Chanyeol said mentally, and hopefully.

"I hope we can be good friends, Baekhyun!"Chanyeol said it with a wide smile.

Baekhyun chuckled at this guy's childishness.

"Yeah, sure it will."Baekhyun replied with a smile, a wider one.
===
A/N : What I'm writing here omg.
Please bare with the lame opening lmao.

Oh and yeah, Chanyeol and Baekhyun's personality mostly like their personality in 'roommate'. But not fully alike hehe.

I hope you like it and I'm waiting for your votes and comments.

Gomawoyo~
Saranghaeyo~